1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Transfer Rumours Ekitike - Not Going To Be Done Deal

Discussion in 'Newcastle United' started by Albert's Chip Shop, Jun 1, 2022.

1. Doc.

Doc. Well-Known Member

wrong-donald-trump.gif

2. Hamish McMagdad

Hamish McMagdad cult leader

That has **** all to do with it, they brought in Campos last week as the transfer guru. Their managers get what their given.

3. Doc.

Doc. Well-Known Member

PSG are reported to be interested any changes there could be what they're holding out for.

It certainly isn't because Plymouth are sniffing around.

4. Hamish McMagdad

No, it's because his 2 bit 2 client agent isn't getting the $$$$ he is demanding for his services and he is leaking bullshit to try and drum up some business to someone that will match his demands. The fee is agreed by all accounts, the personal terms were agreed by all accounts, the only thing missing is Mr 2 bit, 2 client agent thinking he's Jerry ****ing Maguire.

5. Doc.

Doc. Well-Known Member

That's just what you think and not matter of fact.

I don't agree I think other clubs are interested that the player and his agent are aware of.

He's a good player he knows who's been watching him and so does his agent.

6. G4rdToonArmy

G4rdToonArmy Well-Known Member

Nah mate - like I say leave him to stew in his own filth. Hopefully Hugo will be in touch with him saying - get this done or your fired...

7. Doc.

Doc. Well-Known Member

He's more likely saying I'll go to Newcastle if the psg or whoever else is at play don't ignite their interest.

He's holding out and his agent is doing his job.

That's my read

8. G4rdToonArmy

G4rdToonArmy Well-Known Member

<laugh><laugh><laugh>
    If I wasn't a fan of this club in particular I'd take that as a compliment - Absolute dog **** football club owner, businessman however - can't argue with his bank balance/wall paper collection

Munson. likes this.
  9. Welshie

Welshie Chavcunt fanboy dickhead

Maybe from this point om we can stop dealing with the French.

Footballs a joke in their country and their players show a similar attitude.

Flash likes this.
  10. Hamish McMagdad

The only club interested is us. The only club to put an offer forward for him is us. Twice we've done it, If any club wanted him they would have made a move by now. They haven't. His agent making out PSG, Madrid and Dortmund are after him is even more ludicrous than some of our fans who thought we'd sign M'bappe and Neymar man.

You have swallowed this agents bullshit hook, line and sinker to the point you think this kid is class. He's not, he's nowhere near class. He may turn out to be class in years to come but he has miles to go. He is all pace, sometimes shows good feet whilst dribbling, drops a shoulder well to beat a man, turns very well with the ball at his feet and likes to try megs and back heels. Basically the kid is a sprinter that couldn't lace ASM's boots when it comes to skills and flair but tries it anyway.

He has a ****ing shocking first touch when the ball is played to him, his touch is way too heavy, he flaps when he passes whilst he dribbles, he runs down blind alleys like another Frenchman we know, his composure is about as good as Joelinton's is in the 18 yard box to the point he has missed several open nets after beating the keeper and leaving them stranded and as much as there are times he looks comfortable on the ball going forward there is other times when his touch is way too heavy.

Several times defenders have fallen over whilst being near him allowing him to get away and several times the defending has been comedy value whereas in the PL the kid would be dropped on his arse, kicked into the stands or just ushered off the ball.

He needs at least a couple of stone of muscle put on him and that always comes with a risk with young players that are all about electric pace. The kids hamstring has already gone once properly and for a second time from coming back too soon.

I still think we might sign him. I still think he's a massive gamble that is more likely to turn out like Harris Vuckic than Thierry Henry or Didier Drogba. If we sign him I'll roar him on but I can still say at this points he's ****ing miles off being Elite level.

11. Doc.

Doc. Well-Known Member

There's other clubs reported to be interested and confirmed by several journalists

I don't agree with your scout report because it's not not what I see and his stats are very good.

Ultimately what me or you see isn't reliable, but the nufc scouts along with some of the best clubs scouts in Europe don't agree with you.

My view is that nufc isn't the club he was hoping for, he's aware of other interest and so is his agent so it's making it difficult.

His agent is doing his job...if his preference doesn't materialise nufc will get him and I personally will be delighted to be signing Europe's highest scoring youth player.

I haven't swallowed anything I'm making my assessment you're swallowing today's report mate.. We don't know anything.

12. Hamish McMagdad

I suggest you go look at his highlight reel on Youtube again mate. This time rather than being in awe at the music and light show that's been portrayed in front of you look at the reality of what's happening. Assuming you can work out Bradley Bear at Haven is just a girl in a costume I'm sure if you watch the video again with an objective mind you'll see yourself what I'm talking about. I actually started to type up the mins and seconds of a 9 minute clip yesterday to highlight this but got bored of it as there was so many, I meant to go back to it but I wound up deleting it. Yes there is some good bits in it as you'd expect on a highlight reel. There is also a ton of abject ****ness in it that displays just how lucky the kid is.

13. Doc.

Doc. Well-Known Member

I don't need to watch it again I just don't see what you do and its only a YouTube video.

I've already explained what I see you see something different that's fine, but don't take the position that you know you're right.. I said quite clearly that what me or you see isn't reliable mate.

Newcastles scouts along with PSGs Dortmund Munich Chelsea and others have been watching this player and if he was crap the deal wouldn't been done overnight because only nufc would be interested and the club would carry him here.

14. Roland Deschain

Roland Deschain Well-Known Member

I cannot for the life of me work out why Chaos is so into this kid. He looks utter ****. Not only does he look ****, we have his own chairman astonished at the prices, and nobody in the entire France national team set up at ANY LEVEL has ever rated him!

It's really quite bizarre. Claims of PSG, Dortmund, Madrid interest are just utterly mental - have you looked at their young talent pool? Why the **** would they want a France U20 kid from Reims, who looks like he'd fall over in a light breeze, touch of a blacksmith.

Schlem Boogerman likes this.
  15. Hamish McMagdad

Scouts watch 8 year olds, it means **** all. The vast majority of scouts do it on a part time basis and have full time proper jobs too. Just because someone gets scouted it means jack **** till an offer of a trial or transfer comes in.

Can't speak for you mate, but I coach at grass roots level and watching stuff like heavy first touches, heavy passing, over hitting on a dribble, running towards corner flags, not looking up, not locking their striking foot when shooting, the position of their standing foot is when they strike and in particular - cocky little gits that over rely on nut megs, back heels and rainbow flicks. So perhaps I just view it the way I do with the kids I deal with when I'm seeing what they need to work on.

16. ToonArmy1892

ToonArmy1892 Well-Known Member

Someone needs to change the thread title.

17. Schlem Boogerman

Schlem Boogerman Well-Known Member

You got links to the videos you've been watching?
    All I can find is that bollox you get on YouTube.

18. Hamish McMagdad

SSN reporting that NUFC still looking to finalise the deal for Harris Vuckic mk 2

19. Hamish McMagdad

Watch this one, first 40 seconds is all posing and **** and within 10 seconds you'll start to see stuff that he would never ever get away in PL

20. Doc.

Doc. Well-Known Member

What it means is that other clubs are interested and have been keeping an eye on him not just watching a YouTube video.

I don't agree, I don't disrespect other people's assessments and like I said twice already neither your or my view is reliable... What would I know.

Perhaps you should write a letter sharing your expertise with the scouts of Newcastle united though because they don't agree with you mate that's for sure.

Hamish McMagdad likes this.