1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Doncaster v West Ham - Do Doncaster have a football team ?

Discussion in 'West Ham' started by KOBY, Aug 12, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Big Ern

Big Ern Lord, Master, Guru & Emperor

they have someone who scores? that already makes them better than us.

2. Extra Time Spike

Koby, you'll find our reserves(as 10 of our 1st team are injured at the moment) will still be up to the task against you. You seem to be under estimating the teams in this league and if your team do you'll be playing league 1 football next season.

Oldsparkey, he doesn't live in Donny, he's in Staffordshire and in what he calls his garden you could build a town almost the size of Donny. I can understand you having run ins with the old git because they don't come much more stubborn than him. When you get to know him an his ways he is a good person to know. He doesn't come onto extra-time often but when he does I'll tell him we have been speaking about him. lol.

3. Extra Time Spike

Miggins we have. We won 3-0 on Tuesday and our 3 strikers were not on the pitch.

4. KOBY

KOBY Guest

Talk about a glass half full type of guy,what will your response be when WH are flying in this divison ?
    ...They should have been doing that weeks ago! Im sure the response will come.

For the first time in how many years West ham have a superb chance to win the league,
    yes,its only the championship, but I am gonna dive straight into positive pool of promise
    these players can bring this year, and fly as far away from the West ham attitude of old.
    Back our team, and enjoy the fact that most teams in this divison fear us.

You can save all the humble pie crap for when your handing cash notes over at the charity shop,
    I hear this is were most Cardiff fans buy most their clothes from,generous, they are indeed.

5. Big Ern

Big Ern Lord, Master, Guru & Emperor

how long have you been a hammer? 6 weeks? Everytime we get relegated (6 times since I've been a hammer) we always get the same old 'we're gonna win this league easily' and how many times have we? our last promotion, in our 2nd season in the championship, we had to rely on the play-offs, i think the last time we won the 2nd tier was in the 70's. TBH all your posts make the rest of us hammers look like arrogant twats

6. Roy lions

Roy lions Member

Koby you are a complete cock hope donny **** you over you no good **** ****

7. Roy lions

Roy lions Member

Hope you come to the den on the 17th

8. Oldsparkey

Oldsparkey Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

"it's only the championship" - <doh> what an absolute dickhead.

Sorry to you decent WH posters, but I hope you get shafted this year by "ordinary Championship teams" and finish nowhere because of this prick.

9. Cockney Eyetie

<applause>

10. Chris 13

Chris 13 Well-Known Member

Well Koby, I can't decide whether you are a WHU or a WUM!
    Probably both if last weeks attempt is anything to go by.

As a neutral on this match I would say it's a classic case of a good footballing side beating a typicly set up Allardyce type team ;)

11. SBFF

SBFF Well-Known Member

Spike, if I remember rightly, most of us bluebirds on the old 606 never ever thought Donny would be a walkover, even though a few of your fans kept telling us we were underestimating you, just a myth you lot circulated amongst many clubs, that they would underestimate you.
    I think it's testament by the response to "Koby the lunatic" that is plainly not the case now and wasn't back then.

12. KOBY

KOBY Guest

How does my views make other WH supporters look like arrogant twats ?
    I dont represent anybody but myself.
    Every year West ham fans moan about everything,such as yourself.
    I see our team as one of the best in this league,you and Eyetie can sit on the sofa smoking
    your pipes but I would rather get behind the boys and big them up!

I have been supporting them for 17 years by the way!

13. KOBY

KOBY Guest

I am both !

14. KOBY

KOBY Guest

I love the fact that Cardiff fans keep commenting on this thread that has nothing to do with them,have Cardiff
    not got a game this weekend ? or do you prefer to be on here talking about WH and slagging me ?

15. Cockney Eyetie

You know **** all about me,so i'll enlighten you.

I have supported WHU for 31 years and had a season ticket for 20 years.
    I get behind them and 'big them up' ,and i also think on paper that we are the best in the division,but football is played on grass not paper.

You have no class.

16. KOBY

KOBY Guest

Well I cant really beat you on the years, as im not gonna pick my pension up anytime soon.
    With respect, you show no passion for West ham on these boards,all I see you express is your cautious attempts not to upset anybody,if anyone gets upset about what someone has said on here, that person needs to step outside their
    front door more often.

You have the same personality as Avram Grant

17. Cockney Eyetie

Ok bellend,you're right.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.