1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Dominic Cummings

Discussion in 'Sunderland' started by sad-eyed prophet, Jun 16, 2021.

1. :emoticon-0102-bigsm Probably be signed up by the glorious BBC as a Newsnight presenter! Oh no, was forgetting current recruitment policy....not unless he's ethnic minority,female or LGBT..., preferably all three! He fails on at least two of those,so he's no chance!:emoticon-0102-bigsm:emoticon-0102-bigsm

2. rooch 3

rooch 3 Well-Known Member

Is it right what I read or just bulls hit that the new James Bond is a black woman? Nobody on here has seemed to mention it.

3. brb

brb CR250

Cummings is nowt but a vindictive snitch.

I have a simple take on people like him, keep firing all your bullets, and once you've used them all up, what you got left?

Nothing! The puppet master then can just recoil back into his box and be left in a dark corner.

He was nowt more than an employee, and there's nothing more bitter than an ex employee scorned. He's breaking government confidentiality, most people wouldn't be allowed to scorn their employer on social media, without it resulting in dismissal but he's tredding an even finer line called the official secrets act.

At the moment he serves a purpose for an inquiry, personally I'd like to see the old bill turn up to his gaff with a warrant - tip his place upside down, while also contacting the telecom companies and TAKING any remaining information he has, including any government documents it's illegal to still have in his possession. Stick him in a cell for a while then he'll squeal like a pig from the rafters to avoid inmates getting intimate with him.

4. <laugh> <laugh> If we can have a black Anne Boleyn anything's possible marra!

5. Smug in Boots

Smug in Boots Well-Known Member

It's the Chinese I feel sorry for, never get a look in ....

6. Not a bit....I hear Channel 5 have commissioned a new series where Chow Yun Fat is playing Martin Luther King! <laugh> <laugh>

7. Robgee

Robgee Active Member

Oh dear! Seems Newsnight gets too near the truth for some. Carry on BBC I say.

8. Where does truth come into it?

9. Robgee

Robgee Active Member

Certainly not from Johnson!

DH4 and Guy Incognito like this.
  10. Nor from you either it seems.

Makemstine Roger likes this.

11. Robgee

Robgee Active Member

That's it! Get personal if someone doesn't share your views.

12. Hey,grow up!
    You made a point about truth,I asked you to explain,you haven't done so.

13. Robgee

Robgee Active Member

What is there to explain? Do you not know about Johnson's reputation about being economical with the truth?

14. Makemstine Roger

Makemstine Roger Well-Known Member

the only red flag is its that time of the month again for LABOUR

clockstander likes this.
  15. Sorry mate,don't try to sidestep....you still have to explain.
    I thought we were talking about the BBC.Newsnight is a BBC programme? Where did Johnson come into it?

16. Robgee

Robgee Active Member

I don't have to explain anything to you. We were discussing truth. That's why.

17. Makemstine Roger

Makemstine Roger Well-Known Member

Oh dear! Seems Newsnight gets too near the truth for some. Carry on BBC I say.

Then why open a discussion with him in the first place, just because he stopped you in your tracks with your bulls shyite,you spit the dummy out

18. No,I agree,you don't have to explain anything to me....nothing is obligatory here.
    But,if you express something,and I don't understand it,why would you not want to enlighten me if I ask you?
    It isn't obligatory,but,maybe, just, good manners?

19. Blyth_bucaneer

Blyth_bucaneer Well-Known Member

Defeats the whole object of a discussion on a discussion board. Twitter is the best platform for blowing your own trumpet and attention seeking.

20. polyphemus

polyphemus Well-Known Member

I wonder.

While working for Boris he was protected and publicly supported by the PM and the Cabinet, even when he made a complete ass of himself over his multiple excuses for breaking isolation rules.

Having resigned, he has turned ferociously on his former collegues publicly, the opposite of the way they treated him.

So, however good he might be, there is now a glaring mark on his CV that shouts loud and clear, NOT TO BE TRUSTED.

In any future post his collegues are going to want to give him a very wide berth.
    It sounds as if his leadership skills were poor to start with, and NOTHING that he has done recently has shown that he has improved.

Perhaps his best chance of a job might be to go and work for Donald.
    At least they seem to have a lot in common.