1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Off Topic Does not your heart

Discussion in 'Stoke City' started by koskikabow, Feb 24, 2016.

1. koskikabow

koskikabow Active Member

go out to the Baggies fans, they cannot stomach any more of the Pulis style, and are making their voices heard. But I condemn any physical attack on anyone, even on Pulis. :emoticon-0126-nerd:

2. luvgonzo

luvgonzo Pisshead

I went to the game at Swansea just after Christmas and the away support were calling for his head then, what happens if they get the wrong man in to replace him and they get relegated though?

The coin throwing was out of order, I did enjoy it when Carra threw the coin back at the crowd a while back but it could have hit a random person so probably wasn't a good idea.

3. nickyb

nickyb Well-Known Member

Hiya Gonz..long time no see. Just shows that Carra is not a scouser, A real scouser would have pocketed the coin :)

In all seriousness, the people standing around the thrower could have/should have handed the culprit over to a steward. By the looks of it there were enough of them around.

On topic, with Pulis you know what you are going to get, not pretty and NOT relegated and for 70% or so of prem clubs, that is all that matters, and that includes 70% of the fanbase.

Last edited: Feb 24, 2016
  4. nickyb

nickyb Well-Known Member

Duplicated sorry

5. luvgonzo

luvgonzo Pisshead

I don't think he'll last the Summer myself but you never know with JP if he thinks it's right to keep Pulis on then that's what he'll do despite fans feelings.

6. Smithers

Smithers Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

He hasn't helped himself with Berado situation.