1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Dear Not 606 people (beware its politics).

Discussion in 'Bristol City' started by Red Alert, Sep 7, 2021.

1. realred1952

realred1952 Well-Known Member

can you define non-crime hate incident please?

2. Jiffie

Jiffie Well-Known Member

A hate crime is an arrestable offence and carries various punishments, non hate crime is a recordable offence that remains on file for 6 years (I believe) and is classed as a crime whilst on file and is available to prospective employers, it could be for farting in a lift.

Also would require the attendance of a police officer to the complainant and the 'accused'.

Unlike a burglary at your home.

3. Angelicnumber16

Angelicnumber16 Well-Known Member

Under Biden and the radical Harris, gun crime and deaths from shooting in places like Chicago has gone absolutely through the roof, but hardly gets a mention here because of the people who are carrying it out and those on the receiving end are black and it doesn't fit the narrative to expose it too much.
    There have also been plenty of white people who have endured Police brutality over the decades, but again, it's not what people want to hear. They just want to hear one side of the story and then be able to pull the race card. Everyone is sick of it.

realred1952 likes this.
  4. Cliftonville

Cliftonville Well-Known Member

Without referring to guidance its an incident where a individual feels they have been targetted (physically, verbally etc) due to their protected characteristics and this has been reported to the police, but the law has not been breeched, no hate crime (its a non-crime incident) has taken place and so no criminal proceedings will occur.

5. realred1952

realred1952 Well-Known Member

so someone could be physically attacked and no crime committed!

6. Jiffie

Jiffie Well-Known Member

Well not specifically but the police are always trying to drop charges down to the bare minimum. An assault is still an assault (and a criminal offence) but it's how it's dealt with, recorded and how it's charged (or not) that is the crux these days, the days of "let the court decide" are long gone.

7. oneforthebristolcity

oneforthebristolcity Well-Known Member

Yes it did, but most people kept strong enough or found other ways to deal with it at the time.. No matter what's done to stop awful racism it won't go away..certain people are just plain nasty full stop, this will never change ....Most of the time amongst work colleagues it could be given and taken lighthearted and laugh it off, which you couldn't dream of doing nowadays..

We are now in woolley times, it's corruption within, turning people against each other. we've turned into a much weaker society IMO
    This is all being done on purpose, making society much easier to control....(I would say that wouldn't I.!!!).........plenty of that going on!!!!!! ............before you say it, I can't prove the corruption, as corruption won't ever be headlined on mainstream media in this Country......but to believe it doesn't exist is just being naive and foolish and IMO.. All pretty clever and part of a bigger setup.

Jiffie likes this.
  8. oneforthebristolcity

oneforthebristolcity Well-Known Member

Can you imagine if the generation of today went to war, troops worrying about offending the enemy or having to take the knee before being allowed to commence combat.....it's got that far beyond the joke, it wouldn't surprise me!!!

Jiffie likes this.
  9. Jiffie

Jiffie Well-Known Member

A few years back the Fire Brigade in Sussex or somewhere did a risk assessment whilst somebody drowned in duck pond that was 14 inches deep.

Back in the 80's and early 90's myself and colleague were the first ones back into a building that had been blown up by terrorists, not the first time I had been into a bombed building, no risk assessment just a ballistic bomb suit that would not save our lives if a secondary device was in the building just keep the body as much together as is possible.

oneforthebristolcity likes this.