1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Dean Holden's Message

Discussion in 'Bristol City' started by wizered, Sep 23, 2020.

1. wizered

wizered Ol' Mucker
    Staff Member

A message to you from Dean Holden
    Wednesday, September 23rd 2020

Following the latest Government announcement that trials of spectators returning to sports stadiums have been paused, Dean Holden has a message for all City supporters.

Speaking to Robins TV he said: "On behalf of myself and everyone at the football club how gutted we are that we’re not going to have you inside Ashton Gate or on away days travelling with us as we’d hoped. But hopefully sometime soon we will be able to get you with us.

"We feel your support, we really appreciate it and I hope you’re enjoying the football we are playing and certainly the results. And as I say, on behalf of myself, the squad and all the staff I just want to thank you for your support and hopefully we will see you soon."
    https://www.bcfc.co.uk/news/a-message-to-you-from-dean-holden/

2. wizered

wizered Ol' Mucker
    Staff Member

You can't help but like this guy, I do.

3. Supcon72

Supcon72 Well-Known Member

I like him too, he wasn't my choice, but neither was LJ before him, but like LJ, I will back DH fully. Although, pretty much what any manager is going to say to be fair, it's not exactly an innovative statement is it?

He's started well, but we've had good starts in our last few seasons, it's the pre and post-Christmas period that has seemed to kill us, can DH cure that? Lets hope so.

Last edited: Sep 23, 2020
    oneforthebristolcity likes this.