1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Dan Hardys last chance in August?

Discussion in 'Mixed Martial Arts (MMA)' started by HendyMMA, Jun 2, 2011.

1. HendyMMA

HendyMMA Active Member

Big fan of Hardy and met him at UFC 120 and hes actually a 100% guy, however his fight with Chris Lytle concerns me as Chris likes to bang and Condit has already exposed his chin, i can see Lytle who also needs the win taking it to the mat like Anthony Johnson did which sucks big time, i think and hate to say that this could be Hardys last fight in the UFC.

Thoughts?

2. alexmanu

alexmanu Member

I think Hardy will win it because he has to, I can see it being an absolute slugfest. Lytle's got nothing to lose and will be swinging for Hardy, but I just think Hardy will edge it because he needs to. If Hardy does lose then I would definately say he is out of the UFC and off to Strikeforce.

3. HendyMMA

HendyMMA Active Member

I agree with the statement however Anthony Johnson promised a slug fest and a stand up war and look what happened..

4. badblood

badblood Member

Lytle has agreed to the slugfest and I think he will hold his word. As rumble took allot of flak for that crap.
    If Hardy does end up in strikforce it will suit his style more as its more of a strike hungry org at the moment.
    Hardy is spot on and by far my fav fighter

5. HendyMMA

HendyMMA Active Member

John Hathaway is the future flag for British MMA, gentleman, doesnt disrespect opponents like Bisping, and is still very young!

6. badblood

badblood Member

Agreed with Hathaway comment - He looked brilliant against Sanchez.

7. HendyMMA

HendyMMA Active Member

Immense but he was average against Kris Mccay, Pyle absolutely dominated him which was grim to see but its all about the experience in MMA, no one holds a clean record for too long.