1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

D Day comes early this year.

Discussion in 'Chelsea' started by Chelsea Pensioner, May 14, 2018.

1. Chelsea Pensioner

Chelsea Pensioner Well-Known Member

With a bit of luck Decision Day might come next Sunday.
    Barring some kind of Phoenix like transformation to our team of bludgers, Utd should win easily next Saturday and the announcement of our Managerial position for next season could happen on Sunday.
    I hope it does because we need every second to start to rebuild the shambles we've now got.
    If by some miracle we do manage to hugely lift our play and win, then half the team need sacking for deliberately underperforming, and the other half for not being good enough to start with.

Conte for all his managerial talent, is too sensitive a soul for the rough and tumble of PL football and the serial undermining that all Chelsea managers recieve from the Chelsea Board. His year long moaning, dubious selections and persecution complex are unsuited in a business of egos, hype , overpaid nancy boys and spoiled prima donnas. His childish dummy spits and vendettas have destroyed much of his credibility and all of the team spirit.
    I have also seen no sign of change from the Board, so the next sucker in the never ending Managerial line will likely be in exactly the same position in 2 seasons time. We need a manager to state his terms upfront and walk out on RA if he doesn't keep to them. Or we need a complete change in RA. Know where my money lies.

BobbyD and Bodinki like this.
  2. Gareth1808

Gareth1808 Well-Known Member

I think if we weren't in the final, Conte would already be gone. Whilst I don't think we'll win the final, either way he goes imo.

According to sky earlier we'd look at going after Pocchetino and I'd be all for it. I like a lot of the things he does, just needs that first trophy. But he's great for involving youngsters and his teams play attractive football, a million miles away from what we've seen this season.

I don't think it'll happen because of the rivalry and I don't think he'll fancy it but it's good that we're exploring the option!

BobbyD likes this.
  3. Chelsea Pensioner

Chelsea Pensioner Well-Known Member

Pochinetto is exactly what we need , a Manager who improves all his players ,gives kids a chance and does it all on a limited budget with attractive football.
    Problem is ,he's smart. Way too smart to leave all that and come to a basket case like Chelsea. With our hugely overpaid and underperforming "super stars" driving the Boards thinking. With a bunch of amateurs at Board level playing at Football managing. With every Manager from day 1 of this regime being shafted by ridiculous wastage of money on "star ****ing" and zero thought of team building.With all our best youth players warming benches or running around with other teams. With a Team in steady decline because of ignorance and stupidity in the transfer market.
    It's no wonder pretty much all the decent Managers left out there have said thanks but no thanks to RA and his bunch of dopes.Now we read RA is taking "personal control" of dealings with transfers in future. God help us.
    Pochinetto will do the same, politely and quietly. He's got Barcelona written all over him in the near future.

4. Bristol Blue

Bristol Blue Well-Known Member

Well, I hope we win the FA Cup even if no one else on here does. Especially as I’ve spent about a few months worth of beer tokens for 2 Cup Final tickets so I can take the wife.

The Ginger Marks likes this.
  5. Red Hadron Collider

Red Hadron Collider The Hammerhead

Get the manc ****es dicked <ok>