1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Prediction League Crikey it's on again.

Discussion in 'Portsmouth' started by antipodean exile, Aug 24, 2020.

1. antipodean exile

antipodean exile Well-Known Member

Well it's make our mind up time again as it all kicks off on 12th September.
    Are we of a mind to plunge straight back into it - I've only just finished my cup of tea and lie down.
    Do we do a belated start - do half a season ? I'm easy as we cant go anywhere not just overseas but out of the state as this parochial mob have shut borders.
    I go into hospital on Sept 7th for a nose jobbie my ENT man said I have a nose like the hanging gardens of Babylon (polyps) but could post the first weekends lot prior to going in.

Up to you lads - feedback welcome and needed - never know might get a couple of new recruits.:emoticon-0103-cool:

Wooperts_duck likes this.
  2. devonFRATTONiser

devonFRATTONiser Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

Looking forward to it <ok>

3. Wooperts_duck

Wooperts_duck Well-Known Member
    Staff Member

I'm happy to play if you are willing to continue your sterling work. Good luck with the hospital visit.

Today I received a 'phone call from my consultant in Portsmouth confirming I have the "all clear" after the treatment, with my PSA level now down to 0.8 (initially 35!). Merely have to continue with 3 monthly injections, and 6 monthly blood tests, and see the consultant on the island every 3 months to check all ok. What a relief !!
    Off to Totnes and Dartmouth for 10 days on 9 September :1980_boogie_down:

antipodean exile likes this.
  4. antipodean exile

antipodean exile Well-Known Member

Great News Woops - must be a big sigh of relief to you and your family - keep up the good work - enjoy your hols on 9/9 I will try and sniff the Totnes/Dartmouth sea air the day after my up but probably wont be able to check the air after I break wind to alert the nursing staff.....:emoticon-0103-cool::emoticon-0157-sun::emoticon-0167-beer: