1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Could SWP fill play as a full back?

Discussion in 'Queens Park Rangers' started by Bigchazqpr, Oct 8, 2012.

1. DT2

DT2 Guest

I have and I believe that you have made a mistake ... You suggest maybe there are two footballers both with the name Shaun Wright-Phillips. I can confirmed there is only one and that person is currently playing football for our club. I believe he has 36 full England caps yet not good enough to play at QPR. On behalf of Shaun Wright-Phillips and adding my own opinion I have to add that the opinions and languages expressed about Shaun Wright-Phillips are disgraceful. I think the pack on here who seem to know very little about the game or the standards required to play it!!!! and are just floating from pillar to post moaning about whoever they can get their teeth into. I suggest you track each of your own posts in reflection over say 3 months that may give you the clearest indication of how sick you have become supporting our club. Stop and just think if you are able to say a few positive things about the team ... Think about what much negative energy weighs? Think what am i becoming because before soon you won't be able to think positive at all ... Fire with fire muppets kwjcpdwdjnvijewvhvievjewivovnoin!!!!!!!!!!

2. Madrid_Ranger

Madrid_Ranger Well-Known Member

Why in your well versed, blatant, know-it all condescending manner do you believe that the PACK have very little knowledge of football and the standards required to play it???

3. Bwood_Ranger

Bwood_Ranger 2023 Funniest Poster

Whether he's played 100 times for England or is a kid from the youth team is irrelevant. He's played for us for more or less a full season and has, on the whole, been utter ****e.

4. Bigchazqpr

Bigchazqpr Active Member

the funny thing is that despite the fact he has about as much attacking threat as a piece of soggy bog roll, defensively, i feel he can be quite good. I know he has no end product but I always find myself being quite impressed by the ground he covers, his energy, his ability to get a toe in when it matters ect.

(Possibly in the same way I might be impressed by the energy of a headless chicken I suppose)

5. Vale_Hoops

Vale_Hoops Well-Known Member

Hes been with us a year hasn't perform, what has everyone else been watching! I want to be part of this Pack because they are right (in this instance) being in the minority is not always the cool thing to do as some people think.

6. Uber_Hoop

Uber_Hoop Well-Known Member

Three months ago, Dave, I was so excited about the coming together of this latest Rs incarnation that the modest semi I'd retained after successfully escaping relegation last season had become a raging stalker. Relatively limp and lifeless since the Swans. How's yours?

7. Clem Fandango

Clem Fandango Well-Known Member

The title of this thread caught my eye. I seem to remember seeing SWP trying to make a tackle for England. He had the pace to get infront of the winger, only to kick his ankle and fall over before managing to get goal side! This would suggest he can't play in defence. He can barely play in midfield!

8. big ade

big ade Member

he could fill in the cracks in my ceiling that's about the only use i could find for him.

9. Uber_Hoop

Uber_Hoop Well-Known Member

He'd never reach, Ade.

10. Flyer

Flyer Well-Known Member

Ades enclosure at the zoo is only 4 feet high.