1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Off Topic Coronavirus

Discussion in 'Bristol City' started by bcfcredandwhite, Sep 22, 2020.

1. RedorDead

RedorDead Well-Known Member

And their financial part of the country untouched.

2. oneforthebristolcity

oneforthebristolcity Well-Known Member

I never said Climate change was a conspiracy or fake.....that's what you accused me of!! It's just the next big thing that they will hype on with......Like I said, they don't care about the planet, just to make big bucks.....and we, my friend will be paying for it!!

3. oneforthebristolcity

I believe it's bigger than governments and rulers.......and what you mentioned regarding Diana & Kennedy.....same stuff, just on a much bigger and wider scale.
    I certainly don't rule out Rothschild "type" of establishments across the globe.......but hey, "conspiracy theories"..!! Proof will never be forth coming for obvious reasons, but I do believe it's out there.......

4. oneforthebristolcity

It's all so convenient, as was the US election results......Trump was shafted from the word go!!
    Conspiracy is only a conspiracy when it's proved to be one!!....it's an easy word to distract the mass's trust IMO.....I'm not easily shocked nor surprised and definitely won't be fooled by the puppeteers in charge or pulling the strings!!

5. realred1952

realred1952 Well-Known Member

the natural evolution part has ceased due to mankinds untimely intervention Evolution is a cyclitic, after each cycle it has restarted the process. currently MANKIND IS RULING THE ROOST … we have successfully managed to damage the ozone layer something very near impossible for nature to do, this starts global warming … helping heat build up on planet surface ..

…...Recognition of the harmful effects of CFCs and other ozone-depleting substances led to the Montreal Protocol on Substances That Deplete the Ozone Layer in 1987, a landmark agreement to phase out those substances that has been ratified by all 197 UN member countries. Without the pact, the U.S. would have seen an additional 280 million cases of skin cancer, 1.5 million skin cancer deaths, and 45 million cataracts—and the world would be at least 25 percent hotter.
    just imagine living on the south pole … free of ice! 1/3rd of low lying countries [ seashores ] now beach's where kids swim in the derelict remains of towns and cities … Portbury and Avonmouth no more … sea now laps the edge of cheddar gorge m5 stops near Birmingham and Devon and Cornwall are a series of islands! ….. WX MAN SAYS the hottest day of the year was recorded on Dundry island 49.6c …………….

6. oneforthebristolcity

I'm not disputing Mankinds intervention towards climate change, especially with the use of fossil fuels and the destruction of rainforests etc.
    But natural causes are still a factor, forces that can contribute to climate change include the sun’s intensity, volcanic eruptions, and changes in naturally occurring greenhouse gas concentrations..
    But mankind is speeding up the process, mainly by the large corporates productions and it will be the large corporates that will be cashing in as they produce ways to reduce emissions..
    Ultimately we will be paying to try and reverse the process!!

7. realred1952

natural causes = about 4,000,000,000 [ number + 9 zero's ] up to 1799 ad climate had been steady regenerated and gone through its cycles, 5 ice ages and umpteen inter glacials, the last around 12,000 years ago [ number + 000 's ] man [ industrial revolution ] over last 200 years [ number + 00's ] has caused a massive shift ….. ozone layer a small, but deadly part of the damage was caused over a period including just 1 zero after a number. It was so deadly 190+ of the major countries acted immediately ….
    CORPORATIONS are a small part of the damage … they supply what we are happy to use to make our lives easier. Yes they make money but in doing so they supply the £'s for the peeps to spend on the products the peeps ask for [ willing to condone ] like the car ….. one thing we all contribute to global warming is population expansion ….. I have been married 3 times " the wives have produced 3 children" but from that small number [ its 4 adults ] grand children and great grand children is an amazing 15 … in another way the 3 children and first grand children added 21 cars on the road at one point in time ….
    AFRICA the continent has the ability to feed all the starving on that continent … but they don't want to … masses see the west and north of the Mediterraen as a free meal ticket .. we are asked to give £000,000's to feed them and supply water when the answer which has failed many times they look after themselves. £m's was spent on a irrigation system, hundreds of tonnes of seeds were sent at least twice to be able to start growing food …. they ate them.
    once you establish a growth area with shade it will become like an oasis it will when it gets bigger and established maintain itself to a point.
    When you get some areas of the continent on a warmish day, 100% blue sky you often see wispy clouds at just above the height of tree's …. magic... a mirage? ..no tree's can generate clouds [ moisture ].

You say volcanic activity a natural planet warmer … well think about it … there have been some monster eruptions in the past … covered massive areas in dust … wiped out the suns rays for … for yonks …. massive meteor strikes [ killed off the dino's ] … dark winter days no sun no photosynthesis ….. dooms day … no part of the cycles of evolution ……….
    think Im done

8. oneforthebristolcity

Disagree with you that we make the choices to buy production from these corporates.. it’s how we are made to survive.. it’s how we’ve been conditioned….we work we make family we travel we shop, to eat, to drink, we buy goods , we keep warm… in the society we live .. it’s expected..

Last edited: Sep 16, 2021
  9. realred1952

just got rid of the stitch ….. so humans have nothing to do with global warming … we don't eat anything involved .. use anything involved …. buy anything involved uuuuuumm :emoticon-0138-think:emoticon-0138-think:emoticon-0138-think maybe I am forgetting your area is unique! has most of the things other areas do not have or/and other areas has things your area doesn't ….
    WE recycle as much as possible, [90%?] use vehicle as little as possible use natural fibres where possible in fact furnishings cost more but none is [ or very little of it ] synthetic. Shopping mostly british until not possible wont buy plastic wrapped items when not recyclable ...unfortunately as humans with a choice we have to make choices which affects global warming … some supermarkets are to be commended for what they do to "help" lessen CO2 foot print
    Why is Chinese goods usually cheaper and often rubbish... doesnt last as long ...because they do not care a flying f about the planet … only about building islands in the oceans around them and laying claim to the limits around them … spending £tn's on army and military instead of cutting greenhouse gas which is bringing untold havoc to some of their populated area's and it will get worse …. … them lines again …!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10. oneforthebristolcity

Ahhhh there will be a load of hypocrisy when those claim to be greener than the next person........as they sit at home with the heating on, with car stood in driveway, typing on their devices while watching one of their TV's with takeaway on their lap, booking their next flight to go on holiday...I know the sort!! <laugh>.....
    If you could be bothered to read, I did say humans were also to blame..we are usually encouraged to by advertising (from large corporate companies normally) ...but hey, just pick out bits to fit your argument!! All good fun!!!

Last edited: Sep 16, 2021

11. realred1952

i do read but you often say "they / it /etc are to..." then make a case that they are not...
    ANYWAY last word present time global warming is a human event , EVOLUTION was doing OK till Humans invented the industrial age natural EVOLUTION = 4.5,ooo,oo,ooo years, damage done virtually nil sell repairs or improves … human interference [ say arguments sake ] 300 years damage done massive and still going on … and will be for at least next 500 years …..

END OF______

12. oneforthebristolcity

Oh yeah, those dinosaurs must have had hidden power stations, car plants and oil fields, we knew nothing about until they destroyed themselves!!

13. realred1952

Wasn't going to reply anymore, but this comment beggars belief not in the least funny in fact very very sad and indicative of a lack of understanding ...……. no understanding of history, no understanding of evolution over the past 4,000,000,000 years.
    Some things to google …. when was the mendip hills underwater …. when did the dinosaur event happen and why ….. when was the pennines under water … why is the north of Scotland so different to the area of Scotland south of inverness /fort William... name 3 creatures older and almost unchanged from a few million years ago … how many million years ago was most of our planet [ which started of as a ball of fire and melted rock] almost totally covered in ice ….. all part of understanding the planet not just the catastrophe of the past 300 years … evolution...natural ….

Ps 5 million over 16's not had the jab … 250,000 kept out of hospital because of it, and 10's 000's alive that would likely have died … % of deaths is heavily toward non jabbed … well choice is theirs, which is fair "so called ill for a day or 2" or on deaths door for a few weeks chances of survival low or jabba dabba do do … saving of 5 million x 2 jabs lets us have our third whoooooooooopeeeeeeeeeee

14. realred1952

radio programme discussed the latest untruths on the IQ zero social networks the jab affects menstruating and having babies ………… smashed out of court like an EMMA ace to be champion …
    WOMEN for decades have reported the same 3 or 4 things affecting their menstrual cycle ..after a jab … flu/ tetanus / etc etc … spotting, heavier, missed and longer or shorter …..
    a number of top peeps commented …. women are different, no history of any woman wishing to get pregnant after an injection failed to … the body receives an injection of an inert alien invader … its resources [ the body ] channels all its efforts to generating a defence so other aspects of natural everyday occurrences are robbed of resources …..
    funny thing the body fall over cut your knee and almost straight away the anti bodies regiment around the wound leave the ones to fight any invaders and carry on with their duties on stand by. ANTI BODIES HAVE A LIBRARY OF ALL THE DISEASES they have encountered, handed down through parents etc … some may need a booster [ tetanus / flu ] to ensure they are on the case ……………
    noted Boris didn't put a minister for untruths about Covid in place ...lol would have been very very busy ……...

15. oneforthebristolcity

You commented "EVOLUTION was doing OK till Humans invented the industrial age"
    I just pointed out the age of the dinosaur.......EVOLUTION not doing, so OK...
    Ahhhhhhhhhhh why have I done that?............
    "The exact nature of this catastrophic event is still open to scientific debate. Evidence suggests an asteroid impact was the main culprit. Volcanic eruptions that caused large-scale climate change may also have been involved, together with more gradual changes to Earth's climate that happened over millions of years"........(NHM)
    Like I said "must have had hidden power stations, car plants and oil fields"...Maybe there was an "asteroid port" we knew nothing about......but did they do their recycling that's what I want to know! :emoticon-0105-wink:
    I know, I know......the can of worms are officially open!! :emoticon-0178-rock:

Last edited: Sep 18, 2021
  16. oneforthebristolcity

Last edited: Sep 18, 2021
  17. wizered

wizered Ol' Mucker
    Staff Member

No point, you have given us all a written warning, it's got to be opened by a link, I'm personally avoiding it, it's the choice of people to make their own minds up, it's a right, a freedom of choice, just like having the jab or not, long may it be, I'm in the queue for my booster.<whistle>

18. Jiffie

Jiffie Well-Known Member

Screenshot 2021-09-19 at 11.55.23.jpeg

Last edited: Sep 19, 2021
  19. oneforthebristolcity

Would love to see a table of deaths through delay or lack treatment for other serious illnesses because of the priority given to Covid. Bet we won’t find one!!

20. RedorDead

RedorDead Well-Known Member

All the more reason to have the jab then surely? More people vaccinated, less in hospital more room for other illnesses. And that’s coming from someone who lost his father due to not getting into hospital for a blood transfusion to help with cancer.
    Makes more sense to get yourself off down the hospital for your jab if you’re concerned mate.