1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Coronavirus

Discussion in 'The Premier League' started by brb, Feb 25, 2020.

?

Boris...

1. should completely lock us down immediately and fook up all our Christmas'

12.5%
  2. let the bodies stack high

54.2%
  3. lock us down from the 29th to fook up Treble's plans

33.3%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Treble

Treble Keyser Söze

Not just the north but the NW? I'm staying indoors!

HRH Custard VC likes this.
  2. aberdude

aberdude Well-Known Member

Same down with me..... First two weeks at half five in the morning dead on way home at two dead

Not so this last week seems to be running like normal and everycunts out...... Fk knows where they be going because very little around us is open apart from delivery take aways places and supermarkets and nowts open at half five in the morning.

Myself I like isolation and empty streets part of the same reason I like real heavy snow fall..... The sound of silence is wonderful

3. aberdude

Lovearsenalcock likes this.
  4. Chief

Chief Northern Simpleton
    Forum Moderator

I've noticed roads are busier as well, still not actually busy though.

Three week furlough periods are ending, people are looking at it objectively and have decide they have to make a living.

As long as outside of their cars, they can maintain social distancing and can still work, that's what they'll do.

Which is what I've maintained in two £10million+ construction projects for the last six weeks.

Soz and that.

5. remembercolinlee

remembercolinlee Well-Known Member

Yep...great game for ASD kids cos the rules can be made to be absolute black and whitewith no great areas.
    The was an ASD kid in my last class who was a huge spurs fan...should of seen him try to cope with VAR on offsides and handball decisions <laugh>

Really funny kid with a lovely sense of humour

6. remembercolinlee

I think my worry is about what will be done to protect the rest of us from those who do not follow the social distancing rules.
    It is only a minority but I worry they could cause mayhem...**** knows what the answer is though...

Mine is to give us 6ft long cattle prod to zap any **** not keeping the right distancing... them flopping around in their own **** might deter others

Diego, Treble and Solid_Air 2 like this.
  7. Chief

Chief Northern Simpleton
    Forum Moderator

Fully get that.

We have made things absolutely regimental on my projects. We also built four Nightingale hospitals in south wales so have had had a couple of hundred men out there working. We couldn't have got away with any other approach.

Can't vouch for others unfortunately, and there will always be morons, but, I'll be frank here, for people to suggest people going out to work will end up killing hundreds of others is scandalous tbf.

remembercolinlee likes this.
  8. afcftw

afcftw Well-Known Member

I’ve only furloughed staff I’ve had to because of clients wanting to suspend services. Everyone else has continued to work throughout the entire lockdown just with social distancing in place and following our coronavirus policy. Haven’t put anyone at any unnecessary risk and have managed to keep providing services to clients and kept the business going strong (all things considered). Going to work in itself isn’t an issue, it’s how well people follow the rules on social distancing and how much people minimise unnecessarily touching things or going into places.

9. afcftw

afcftw Well-Known Member

And the roads are definitely busier but I wouldn’t call them busy or even normal by any stretch of the imagination.

Chief likes this.
  10. afcftw

afcftw Well-Known Member

What I want to know is whether the lizard people unleashed 5G to create coronavirus to enable them to control the world? :bandit:

Diego likes this.

11. Solid_Air 2

Solid_Air 2 Well-Known Member

<laugh>

i could do with one of them

would have come in handy for years .:emoticon-0116-evilg

remembercolinlee likes this.
  12. remembercolinlee

I haven't seen people saying going out to work is the issue...That's what I did today and the days I did voluntary work...it's the lack of social distancing while going to and from work.

I'm pleased your place is so safe...hopefully all workplaces will do the same.

afcftw likes this.
  13. Libby

Libby 9-0

Lockdown is definitely starting to get to me. The idea of grabbing a bottle of rum and a bag of gear to sit in with seems much more acceptable to me than it did a couple of weeks ago.

Lovearsenalcock, afcftw and Tobes like this.
  14. aberdude

Don't worry about it dude...... I posted an article that had nothing to do with icke and you ignore that because you needed to justify your ignorance by pulling out the one of few theories by icke that cannot be proved...... Yet millions believe in God's that cannot be proved and is nothing but theory and most allow them free speech even teaching your kids it in schools.

Ew iz fking blind fella....... Lots of what icke says is not theory and many many others are saying the same but I guess you can't separate fact from theory when fking stupid

15. Bwood_Ranger

Bwood_Ranger 2023 Funniest Poster

I don’t see the problem. It’s Friday.

Had my first drink in four weeks this afternoon.

afcftw likes this.
  16. aberdude

Could be worse brother........ It could be dry of weed, then try watching sheeple TV

Lovearsenalcock likes this.
  17. Treble

Treble Keyser Söze

For me the fact it's getting busier but with no acknowledgement or guidelines is just more mixed messages. And wasn't it exactly that which got us into a worse mess than we should've been in, in the first place?

If the government is advising we're in lockdown and we know what it looked like 5 weeks ago, then that's what we stick with. If these controls are being eased and it's for work purposes then that needs to follow government guidelines also. But if it's done because people are beginning to just make the decision themselves then it's a recipe for disaster because I am sure that the majority of the ppl I'm seeing on the road and walking about are not going out to work.

18. aberdude

I don't drink but the sun definitely brings out my want to down a few...... Might grab a couple myself tomorrow

19. Libby

Libby 9-0

Yeah I haven't drank since the week before lockdown. I've already bought the bottle now tbf so may as well.

20. aberdude

Rum sodomy and lash...... Great album by the pogues by the way

Archers Road likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.