1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Coronavirus

Discussion in 'The Premier League' started by brb, Feb 25, 2020.

?

Boris...

1. should completely lock us down immediately and fook up all our Christmas'

12.5%
  2. let the bodies stack high

54.2%
  3. lock us down from the 29th to fook up Treble's plans

33.3%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. aberdude

aberdude Well-Known Member

thats the response I expect dude.

I’ve heard it all before and will hear it again from the likes of you ...... and yet the accusations of satanic rituals and pedo princes can keep on coming in without public outrage demanding criminal investigations.

2. Tobes

Tobes Warden
    Forum Moderator

Sorry, but you’re a moron, who thinks he’s enlightened, you’ve swallowed a bucket load of bullshit and aren’t intelligent enough to examine the veracity of what you’ve taken as being factual. That’s it really.

brb likes this.
  3. brb

brb CR250

Absolute bullshite. I've not heard anyone defend Andrew as way of example, most the public want him to face investigation, but we're all behind you mate, we'll let you lead the march to bring the fooker out kicking and screaming........oh no I forgot, you're all internet chat, you don't do action.

I expect this is one of very few platfroms that puts up with your bullshite, hence why you keep coming back, then cry moderation.

4. aberdude

so you keep saying.........makes no odds though because I believe in what I believe.

you some kinda nazi who doesn’t allow I different belief system if not stfu and deal with it

5. aberdude

fking here comes mutley again.....boring ****

6. aberdude

Goodnight.

Lovearsenalcock and brb like this.
  7. Tobes

Tobes Warden
    Forum Moderator

You see there’s the issue. The things that you’ve just claimed as being your ‘beliefs’ aren’t opinions. You’re another one who seems to think that facts and bullshit ‘beliefs’ have equivalence - here’s the thing - they don’t. Your Bill Gates ‘beliefs’ are nothing but demonstrable bullshit. So I can call it out as such.

Saf and brb like this.
  8. brb

brb CR250

No stay, we were only just warming up. Or do you HAVE to go, I bet you've had your instructions. Real life swampy you <laugh>

9. remembercolinlee

remembercolinlee Well-Known Member

One person on this thread starts most conversations with an insult to anyone who believes some different to them and that's you.

You do not debate, you Hector.
    You do not have dialogue you have a diatribe.

You give a view and every response is met with "sheeple" comments.

I have had disagreements with many on here but there is normally respect and well founded argument no matter how heated it gets.

Me believing vaccinations are safe has **** all to do with Royal Paedos or anything else.

I have beliefs and am willing to listened to reasoned debate...sometimes I change my mind sometimes not but I always learn something like how to argue my point better or get new info.

I was very sceptical re the vaccine because of the speed element. Then I read that there has long been a tested covid vaccination and they in essence need to patch an element to it to deal with this pandemic.

I had my first vaccination jab last week.

Sticking to your view despite huge evidence to the contrary is not good politics...is dogmatism of the worst kind.

Treble, Saf, Quesadaad and 3 others like this.
  10. Edelman

Edelman Well-Known Member

I'll stay halfway I think !

Diego likes this.

11. Solid_Air 2

Solid_Air 2 Well-Known Member

Some vaccines do have an element of eugenics about them ( Polio vaccine for example ) however that doesn't apply to the Covid vaccine as that is just about preventing illness & death .

12. Edelman

Theres plenty of crackpot theories .
    NY mams next door neighbour and the missus friend cant be shaken in their belief it has a micro chip in it to monitor your every move .

remembercolinlee, brb and Diego like this.
  13. Bwood_Ranger

Bwood_Ranger 2023 Funniest Poster

Theories they’ve read on their iPhones.

14. brb

brb CR250

They tried turning their mobile phone off :cheesy:

Diego likes this.
  15. Diego

Diego Lone Ranger

That's because people like Abber have read it on the internet (proper sites not main stream) and spread it <laugh>

Just think back to when the internet was "invented", it was meant to raise the intelligence of the world and bring information to everyone.
    Nobody thought it might be used by idiots to lower the level of intelligence <doh>

Archers Road, brb and Edelman like this.
  16. Edelman

Exactly that's how ****ing stupid they are :headbang:

brb likes this.
  17. Tobes

Tobes Warden
    Forum Moderator

The thing is though, he’s entitled to be sceptical of a vaccine, he’s also completely entitled not to take it.

However, what he’s not entitled to do, is to spout completely baseless and demonstrably false, conspiracy theories about the vaccine, Bill Gates and eugenics and think that it’s somehow a valid position that should be respected as a ‘belief’.

What makes me laugh about ‘truthers’ like him, is that I could post dozens of peer reviewed scientific papers on the subject, and he’d dismiss the lot without even reading them, whilst undoubtedly then posting a YouTube video of a line of a speech made in 2011 by Bill Gates as being empirical proof of the narrative he’s chosen to swallow whole.

People like him always deny any evidence presented to them that pulls apart their misguided ‘belief’. Even when it’s unarguable fact. He’s done it on here hundreds of times, on numerous subjects.

Who can forget his ‘laws of the sea’ argument, complete with YouTube videos of morons soiling themselves trying to enact it. It’s just annoying or even funny, until it becomes some gullible bonehead ending up with £40k’s worth of fines as they were adamant that the Magna Carta sign in their hairdressers shop window, meant they could ignore lockdown laws and crack on, as they’d been ‘educated’ on the ‘law” by cranks on ****ing Facebook.

18. aberdude

Is this the part where I’m supposed to cry.

19. Solid_Air 2

Solid_Air 2 Well-Known Member

So yet another Govt U turn because a celebrity gets involved .

20. Saf

Saf Not606 Godfather+NOT606 Poster of the year 2023

@Libby How were you after your jab? I had mine on Monday and yesterday I just felt a little bit off. Today I'm struggling to get out of bed, I'm ****ing ill.

saintrichie123 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.