1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Off Topic Connor McGregor v Floyd Mayweather

Discussion in 'The Premier League' started by Matth_2014, Jun 14, 2017.

1. Tel (they/them)

Tel (they/them) Sucky’s Bailiff

It's only £20 mate it's not like we got screwed for £50k in a dodgy time share scheme.

2. Commachio

Commachio Rambo 2021

Well i enjoyed it.

Lovearsenalcock likes this.
  3. chelsea - over 100 years of history

I've seen worse and it was a decent bit of entertainment. People pay similar to watch WWE and that's entirely predetermined soap opera.

Floyd was brilliant technically but thought he got away with turning his back on connor a lot. Not sure if this was a tactical thing or just to try and nullify Connor's early attacks. The ref to be fair did have a word but didn't make much difference.

Connor gassing so badly in the middle was a bit of a surprise but I guess Connor is never going to be someone with a great engine regardless of how well he trains. He's gasses in UFC fights often as well. Flloyd on the other hand could have boxed twice in the same night. His fitness and ring management is top draw.

So I hope everyone who moans it was not a proper boxing match, was a fix, waste of time etc pays to watch the GGG v Canelo fight next month! That is about as good a fight that could be made at the moment.