1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Conner needs help

Discussion in 'Wolves' started by goblin_43, Mar 20, 2012.

1. goblin_43

goblin_43 New Member

Poor bloke has been thrown into the deep end by Morgan. If only Morgan knew what he was doing and wasn't so stubborn & high and mighty and had some realism about the club, we would of had Curbishley in games ago and we wouldn't be in this mess. Well done Morgan, looks like you've relegated us.

But Conner needs help, so I think Ray Wilkins should be bought in as first team coach. New ideas and maybe a fresh perspective is what is needed, heck, we may even start defending corners properly and mark better!

But the time to act is now, before its too late.

2. hedgeworth

hedgeworth Active Member
    Forum Moderator

If Conner needs help then you may as well bring in a new manager now since this is as good as saying Conner is the wrong man for the job.

Morgan doesn't seem to have a clue, hence the original move of sacking MM at the wrong time and then not appointing anyone to give us a fighting chance.

Chuck on top the current injuries to out midfield and we are pretty much down and out.

My main concern is if we go down, can we rely on Morgan putting someone in charge who will do what has to be done with the squad. I have no faith in him doing that now.