1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Congratulations Mr Short

Discussion in 'Sunderland' started by Burly Hurley, Sep 23, 2017.

1. Makemstine Roger

Makemstine Roger Well-Known Member

i though rat was classed as a cunning conniving slimy rodent, where did i get it wrong, though so right again ...with a monty he he
    he promised to put it in the manifesto till he was told how much it would cost then binned it like the rat he is , all about conning votes

2. Brian Storm

Brian Storm Well-Known Member

He can change policy anytime he likes(Never stopped the Tories while in power), he's not in power so can't be held into account. Bet if he get's in he'll do more for the working classes in Education than any May and Cameron put together. Infact, Camerons lying bought enough votes to get him into power, where's the gripe with him? A real rat he is.

I find it a pretty desperate swipe(clutching) given the present government has u-turned on more policy than any other government in history and ****ed their own manifesto costing up to the point they were the laughing stock of Britain. Our NHS is being sold off to yanks bit by bit while The tories stone cold deny it's happening in the face of evidence, full time workers eating from food banks and we're selling arms to Saudis who are committing genocide with British made equipment and you're preoccupied with the shadow leader withdrawing a policy from a previous election on student fees. <laugh> The leader in power should be hauled up on war crimes. Sorry, can't take your gripe seriously fella looking at the bigger picture. Best I leave it there. :)

Montysoptician likes this.
  3. Billy Death

Billy Death Well-Known Member

Have to agree with Bri on this one Rog.
    Sorry but May is an utter ****ing train crash.
    Can't wait until she hangs herself.
    She's only there cos she's propped up by terrorists.
    Sorry bud, disagree with you on this one. <ok>

4. password invalid

password invalid Well-Known Member

wise words young star

5. Brian Storm

I'm a Labour fan and would like another leader. I feel Corbyn is too soft to lead a country, but I don't see him as this major problem others do, not in contrast to what's in charge.

Makemstine Roger likes this.
  6. Makemstine Roger

Makemstine Roger Well-Known Member

while i agree with you totally about May, i find Corbyn is a train crash waiting to happen, **** sake we need a leader with balls

7. Brian Storm

Agreed on that fella. Corbyn is too soft and May is relying on terrorist to balance our economy and keep her job instead of standing up to them and taxing the rich to make up the shortfall from pulling the plug on the Saudis. Weak as piss options. We're in a car crash now by the way fella.

8. Deletion Requested1

Deletion Requested1 Well-Known Member

Rog try googling "operation journeyman" - thats the way to be a proper statesman