1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Come On Donny Fans!

Discussion in 'Doncaster' started by snlk/poksnbn, Sep 21, 2011.

1. snlk/poksnbn

snlk/poksnbn Active Member

Right let's bring this board to life.There must be at least one Rovers supporter looking in.

Big signing on the way lads,and they don't come much bigger.The Beast will don the red and white hoops for a short spell and hopefully lift you from the foot of the table starting with a home win against the Eagles on Saturday.

Come on Donny fans get some debate going.

2. snlk/poksnbn

I'm not giving up.

Donny are having a bad spell of luck at the moment particularly with injuries to key players,but at least it's at the start of the season.The luck will change soon.Two home wins starting from Saturday could possibly lift you out of the botton 3 and create a sense of belief.Billy Sharp is a big loss at the moment but when fit should kick start the season.

Come on get behind the club.

3. snlk/poksnbn

How bloody shy are you lot.

Right I have just been in contact with S.O.D to find out what shirt number Parkin will be allocated.The gaffer informed me that the Beast will don the number 666.

4. snlk/poksnbn

5. snlk/poksnbn

6. Extra Time Spike

You are really trying to stitch us up Cardiff. How can we afford all of those pies if you can't? Donny don't use this site btw, all 3 of us are on Extra-Time.co.uk. lol

7. Extra Time Spike

Just remembered, if oldsparkey wants to talk to Donnyfollower tell him he is on Extra time, Donnyfollower says he is fed up of signing on to different sites and he is staying where he is because he likes it there. Don't shoot the messanger, just passing it on

8. snlk/poksnbn

Good man Spike!

Feed the Beast and he will score.We have discovered that Parkin is very efficient against us but not for us.In fairness he hasn't had much game time or luck with us but I'm sure he will come good given a chance.

Will pass on the message to Sparkey m8.<ok>

Please try to keep this board going though,I want to see you lot surviving in the Championship.It wasn't so long ago that The Keepmoat was a fortress and a bugger to try and win a game at for the opposition.

9. snlk/poksnbn

Just remember,if things don't work out with Parkin you could always accomodate him on the grounds staff.Apparently John has tweeted recently that he's a keen gardener.:emoticon-0112-wonde

10. lifecheshirewhite

Hows that best manager in football getting on.:emoticon-0106-cryin. <doh>
    enjoy your journey back to the conference.<laugh>

11. snlk/poksnbn

Cheshire!
    I think you should be more concerned about your own clubs plight.Donny will finish above you this season.:emoticon-0116-evilg

12. lifecheshirewhite

<laugh> That's the spirit m8 stay positive.(pigs WILL fly).<laugh>

13. Jager

Jager Well-Known Member

They still beat you at Wembley though ;) plus they are at least an honest club run by someone who isn't captain birdseye, which can only be a good thing!

But then you are only a club living on past history and most of that probably before you were born, still there are worst things in life, I mean you could be from Leeds as well, oh wait a minute ;)

14. lifecheshirewhite

gee your a thick one m8,you go on about living in the past,then quote last time donny beat Leeds 3 and a half years ago,forgetting the Leeds wins since derrrrr.<doh>.
    You then go on about living in Leeds,which I don't,the clue is in the name(lifeCHESHIREwhite).next time maybe get a grownup to check your neanderthal posts.<doh>

15. Jager

Jager Well-Known Member

You talk about my post being Neanderthal ? At the same time you wishing relegation all the way back to the conference for them, you just couldn't make it up, only a Leeds fan could come up with it I guess <laugh>

And I can see where you are , and the irony of my reply is obviously beyond you, don't know why I'm surprised you just a thick Leeds fan ;)

16. lifecheshirewhite

We had lots of donny on our site when we've had bad spells,returning the favour.Just as i may do when your little bunch of taffs come back to the champs in may.:laugh:
    I think its funny that little clubs with no history are jealously obsessed with clubs that do.That's also a welsh thing though isn't it,big chip on your shoulders.<laugh>

17. Jager

Jager Well-Known Member

pmsl how did I know you would come back with the history crap, and how big your club is blah blah , listen we are premier league you are not! The swans are realistic and live in the now, not some bygone age ! You will never get back to the premier league with captain Birdseye at the helm, I think most Leeds fans realise that, you are just a little selling club that ain't got any money or prospects to go above where you are! You have more chance of going down than donny

And being welsh has sod all to do with it, I guess its a Yorkshire thing by saying so, or is it just a view of a bigot ?

18. lifecheshirewhite

:emoticon-0102-bigsm thanks for proving my point,I never mentioned how big Leeds are.Massive chip on your shoulder or what.
    ps are you called jacks with a reference to trophies won.

4-1 against 10 men,recon you'll be down by xmas.:emoticon-0100-smile,<laugh>

19. Jager

Jager Well-Known Member

Listen, I don't give a monkeys about your club, you are in a different league, you will never reach the premier league as captain is corrupt, the investigation into your club would have to be done prior to promotion , not that is likely scenario .

The chip I see is yours with donny, and if we do come down we would still be in a better position and make it back before you do ;)

20. lifecheshirewhite

in your dreams taff.double relagation as they all jump your sinking ship.
    bet your glad your a plastic that doesn't go after today ay.<ok>.<wah>