1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Off Topic Chill Time..

Discussion in 'The Premier League' started by J๏E.., Sep 4, 2017.

1. The Ginger Marks

Believe. <ok>

J๏E.. likes this.
  2. J๏E..

J๏E.. The King of Hearts

Always..<ok>

The Ginger Marks likes this.
  3. Skylarker

Skylarker PL High Commissioner

Pretty ****ing chilled right now :emoticon-0176-smoke

Lovearsenalcock and Tobes like this.
  4. aberdude

aberdude Well-Known Member

what you smoking skylarker, anything nice?..........im on thy shoreline at the moment<<nice but not getting much sleep time with it :emoticon-0142-happy

joe im not sure what illness your wife has got and I need not know, but keep up thy good work brother if it wasn't for people like yourself Britain would be up shi.t street on care and home nursing.:emoticon-0150-hands

PINKIE and Skylarker like this.
  5. Skylarker

Skylarker PL High Commissioner

Just some regular cheese man. Nice though.

2nd paragraph spot on <ok>

6. aberdude

dude im in the mushroom gold area in this part of south wales(gonzo is also), it worries me the kids don't seem interested in searching thy own brains these days but myself and many others including most of my estate was taking them from the age of ten onwards.............I fking loves getting away from it all for a few hours or so and mushrooms certainly takes you far away from my usual reality of a bland life .......but yep it cleanses the soul and opens your mind and im well up for that whatever our fking toff laws(acts) say

PINKIE and Lovearsenalcock like this.
  7. aberdude

not had cheese for a while>>>>I do like a nice cheese......a little bird I know will have some cheesedawg in about three weeks mind>>>>>>I just hope he cures it well.

<take care lads><ok>

8. J๏E..

J๏E.. The King of Hearts

A song for you..<ok>

9. aberdude

one of my favourite tunes off one of my favourite albums by the lyrical genius bob Dylan dude ta very much <cheers>

no doubt you've heard neils cover of a bert jansch` song......raw and I`d love 2 have the cut of the single that popped out of that booth.

SpursDisciple and J๏E.. like this.
  10. J๏E..

J๏E.. The King of Hearts

Love Neil Young, his music, his attitude and most of all his belief..<ok>

11. aberdude

he keeps it real dude, that's one thing missing from todays music.....no heart no soul no experience in life and no belief in what your writing <ok>

goodnight dude....keep up thy good work <ok>

J๏E.. likes this.
  12. J๏E..

J๏E.. The King of Hearts

One for the road, simplistic but beautifully executed..

Take care good fella, it's been a pleasure..<ok>

FosseFilberto likes this.
  13. luvgonzo

luvgonzo Pisshead

Haven't gone there for many years now, my main spot was up Shugs on the right by the bottom lake loads of them there crazy amounts.

14. Dier Hard

Dier Hard G'day mate!

Much respect, Joe, I wish your partner the best of health too mate.

As for chill time, usually just watch stuff on the laptop while laying on the sofa, occasionally play a bit of football manager as well. I don't smoke cigs but I used to do a joint or two of an evening but that was dependent on a mate rolling them (27 and still can't roll for ****) but I've cut down massively in recent months, saved a load of dough as well. I also like booking a holiday (either long or just a long weekend) after I've been on one so I've got something to look forward too.

Lovearsenalcock likes this.
  15. SpursDisciple

SpursDisciple Booking: Mod abuse - overturned on appeal
    Forum Moderator

<ok> Beautiful
    We have a poet from the same cloth

16. PINKIE

PINKIE Wurzel Gummidge

Used to go picking with my mate on a hill just outside of Newport. I can't remember the name of the place, beautiful though a million miles (metaphorically) from the city. That place was teeming with shrooms.

Another one of my favourite places was a place called Castlemorton common (scene of a famous illegal rave) near Malvern. I lived in Brum and Worcestershire for a few years when I was studying. The shrooms up on the Malvern hills were amazing.

C.S Lewis and J.R.R Tolkien both lived there and I often wonder if some of the inspiration for their work came from the local flora ........

17. PINKIE

PINKIE Wurzel Gummidge

Don't really do any drugs these days. Other than a bit of smoke when I'm playing some music with my mates. The band I play in are on a sabattical (babies, kids, travelling, life ...) so we just get together and jam with a few of us when the opportunity arises. Usually come out of the practice room absolutely baked because I'm not used to it anymore ... lol.

These days I get my kicks and chill time from surfing. I've been at it for around 15 years and surfed at some beautiful (and some sketchy) places around the world. My local beach in Cornwall is still one of the most beautiful places in the world and nothing beats a sunset session with a few mates. Watching the sun sink into the sea.

Also love mountain biking. I've always had a bike, but got bit more seriously into it in the last couple of years. Again where I live is great for riding, as there are technical coast paths, moorlands and woodland to explore. Lots of old Neolithic sites dotted around too so every ride out is interesting.

Also love swimming, but mainly these days I just splash about with my daughter in the pool. She loves it and living near the ocean she needs to be confident around water and learn to be a good swimmer.

18. Lovearsenalcock

Lovearsenalcock Homeboy
    Forum Moderator

You know it did

Think about it, the complexity of LOTR, a made up language etc...you know they were on the stuff.

PINKIE likes this.
  19. PINKIE

PINKIE Wurzel Gummidge

And C.S Lewis. Going through a door in the wardrobe and coming out the other side in another land with talking animals.

Pretty sure I've had that trip on shrooms myself :)

There are still some of the old gas lamps (now converted to electric) in Malvern that were the inspiration for the Lampost in The lion, witch and the wordrobe. <ok>

20. Dier Hard

Dier Hard G'day mate!

Tolkien: Need to think of a name for an Elf who can shoot arrows like a boss.

*Hits joint and does a couple ales

**Gets wobbly knees and feels a little legless

Tolkien: Legolas!