1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Chief's big fat thread of fitness

Discussion in 'The Premier League' started by Chief, Jan 1, 2018.

1. CFC: Champs £launderx17

Still exercising 4-5 times a week but nothing really new to report apart from the fact that I am running outdoors more and joined a new gym. Cycling to work and back, only 3 miles each way.

This week
    Monday run: interval training and upper body conditioning,
    Tuesday: leg work: squats, dead lifts, etc.
    Wednesday run, upper body conditioning,
    today core, HIIT
    Friday rest.
    Saturday outdoor run and lower body conditioning
    Sunday rest

Eating healthily but smoking a few cigs a day and glass of wine/whisky most evenings. Going out a fair bit

Smashed the muswells on Friday followed by two big booze ups on Saturday and Sunday with lots of bugle and cigs. But it is summer!

Out tonight at beer launch and probably a boozy/sniffy weekend again

2. Tel (they/them)

Tel (they/them) Sucky’s Bailiff

That's what I predicted.

It's good when it works cos you can all help each other come up with ideas to keep it going, and meals etc but this forum won't work, too many fat sweaty mongos.

3. Tel (they/them)

What do you squat?

Aside from cocks obviously.

JakartaToon likes this.
  4. JakartaToon

JakartaToon Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

Reached the target I set myself back in Feb. Lost 13kg mostly through exercise with a bit of calorie watching at start.
    Just run 5km in 25mins while fasting although was able to break fast almost immediately afterwards. Got personal training sessiions tomorrow and Sunday and will do an outdoor 5k on a running track on Saturday. Should be fun - its 36C during day at moment!

5. Tel (they/them)

CFC has been motoring his little butt off in spinning this week, wahey let's go go go! I wanna see that sweat ladies... and in 3, 2, 1... "I'm spinning around"

please log in to view this image

6. CFC: Champs £launderx17

Rattled

7. Tel (they/them)

Wiggled.

8. Tdot

Tdot Well-Known Member

Squirted

9. Tel (they/them)

Gushed.

Tdot likes this.
  10. Chief

Chief Northern Simpleton
    Forum Moderator

My back is back in shape so was going to get back on it after work but it's 25 degrees and all my head keeps telling me is that a cold beer would be lovely when I finish!

Got to stop talking myself out of it. The gym is air conditioned anyway for **** sake.

That said, I spent ten hours in boiling heat at a football festival yesterday and right now that post work beer really does sound appealing!

11. Tel (they/them)

Smashed it in the gym today, cardio this morning so decided I'll get back on the bags. Ended up making a circuit for myself with the prowler, battle ropes and tractor tyre cos the gym was very quiet.

The bags are new so I've cut my shins up a bit, but great workout today.

12. Chief

Chief Northern Simpleton
    Forum Moderator

What time do you go then?

I really can't be arsed to get up too early but can definitely see the benefit of a quiet gym.

13. Tel (they/them)

I'm in the gym for 6 til 6:40 usually.

I start work at @ 7:45 so don't have much choice cos the Mrs works out in the evenings so I have to watch the kid.

14. Saintmagic

Saintmagic Well-Known Member

Never get motivated to work out in the morning, much prefer late at night for a quiet gym.

Now I've sorted my home gym out a bit more I'll only have to go to an actual gym hopefully twice a week for some of the more isolation stuff, can't stand busy gyms.

15. Tel (they/them)

I've always preferred mornings as I can't do as much with a day's worth of food in me, as stupid as that sounds.

16. Saintmagic

Yeah most people prefer mornings, get it out of the way/more energy/too full later on. I am just different. Used to be a member of one of those £15 a month gyms that was ****ing rammed all the time at the peak hours, it was like a 5 minute walk away from where I lived so I used to go at 10:30/11 til midnight then just come home and go straight to bed, none of my gym mates could do that.

17. Chief

Chief Northern Simpleton
    Forum Moderator

xcercise4less?

There's one in town that I joined, never visited once. I saw the people who were going and realised I'd made a dreadful mistake. Managed to extricate myself from the contract somehow so I dodged that bullet.

Nearly down down her where I work, got till the end of next month. Not sure where I'll be after that but I very much doubt I'll join anywhere else when I am there. Will just have to made do with the open air, I'm done with paying for a gym for a while.

18. Tel (they/them)

Yeah I joined a pure gym near the main office when I started working at my current job, went once and cancelled Direct Debit straight afterwards.

My gym is quite cheap, but only cos I've been a member for 3/4 years, the new guy's are paying £49 a month I think.

It has everything I'd ever want, I even had a blast on the stair master, which is a killer finisher for leg day.

19. Saintmagic

Nah it was Puregym. It is pretty good and cheap, has everything you would want, but go anytime when you would realistically want to work out (7-9 in the morning and 5-9 in the evening) and you won't be able to get on anything weights wise as it is rammed so waste of time for me. It is non contract so can just cancel the direct debit and you are done which at least was good.

20. Saintmagic

Yeah I've found one near me that looks good, has everything I need, but I think you need to take a few shots of tren before they let you in.

Tel (they/them) likes this.