1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Chelsea v Brighton

Discussion in 'Chelsea' started by Chelsea Pensioner, Apr 15, 2023.

1. Chelsea Pensioner

Chelsea Pensioner Well-Known Member

Defining game for Chelsea and Frank. Better form against Real and if Chilwell wasn't such a dope, we might have an easier task. Serious lack of intellect in our team for me, loads of poor decisions, total lack of goals.
    Playing Sterling was a massive mistake, he's done absolutely two fifths of three parts of **** all all season, yet Frank seems to think he's brilliant. Another appearance will end in another defeat.
    Frank needs to choose his starting 11 very carefully, because a lot of our new big names are actually hopeless. Lewis Hall must be livid, the kid was brilliant then had one bad game and disappeared. I'd take him every day of the week before Cucurella, but he won't get a look in.. Aubamayang has to start. We have to see what a striker can do, even one who we should never have bought.
    I'd leave out all the players we intend to sell and give the "keepers" a run.
    Anyway, here we go again, Don't see any way we can stop Brighton scoring, while we will again be the team that just can't score.

2. Chelsea Pensioner

Sterling plays and we lose again.

3. Bristol Blue

Bristol Blue Well-Known Member

Chelsea 1 Brighton 2 - says it all, we’re back to where we were 30+ years ago where we’d get relegated and then win the old second division as was.

4. Gareth1808

Gareth1808 Well-Known Member

At least we scored...

But there is no rhythm to the team, so many players it’s impossible to set anything up. The back 3 changes every game, the front 3 changes every game. Never any patterns of play because they don’t who they’ll be playing alongside at the weekend. Great signing so many players but we should’ve tried to harder to offload some too.

Our best bet now is to just leave those out who won’t be here next season and try and keep a core 19/20 players involved with the hope of a couple of wins before the season ends. I’m not sure why Ziyech played today, no chance he’s here next season. Pulisic is another. What a waste of 50m Madueke & Fofana were. If we aren’t playing them now, when are we going to play them?

5. Bullet tooth Tony

Bullet tooth Tony Well-Known Member

Lampard as a player fantastic, as a manager, motivator or coach, technical advisor or any other role not on the pitch then sorry Frank, you are ****.

6. Chelsea Pensioner

I'm with you, what's the point of players on the "sell list" getting game time ?? I also think under performers like Sterling getting 350G a week isn't going down well with better ,more consistent players getting far less. Mount is on 80G a week allegedly while CHO out on loan and doing nothing, is on 150Gs. Who let that happen????
    No bloody wonder Team spirit is so low.

7. Bristol Blue

Bristol Blue Well-Known Member

The club is a shambles. Easily the worst run club in the Premiership. It could take years to get this club running smoothly again. I’m still hoping for the miracle of us beating Real Madrid by 3 clear goals so we can progress in the Champions’ League. Not a comfortable position for owner Todd Boehley with fans leaning over above his seating area to remonstrate with him.