1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Match Day Thread Chelsea V Bournemouth

Discussion in 'Chelsea' started by Bodinki, Aug 29, 2018.

1. chelsea - over 100 years of history

I hope you're right!!

2. Blueman

Blueman Well-Known Member

Don't think he's worth bothering with tbh, though I'm sure he'd do ok in Spain or Italy. We cannot afford to wait for him, and we should offload him asap. Just as well give Tammy a go imo.

3. BobbyD

BobbyD President

Tammys already been loaned off to villa.

Supposedly was unhappy as he thought he'd be part of first team plans before he had to scramble for the deadline day loan

4. King Ossie64

King Ossie64 Well-Known Member

Work in motion boys be patient, rome wasnt built in a day.

5. CFC: Champs £launderx17

People get hyped by Sky and the pundits.

6. Bodinki

Bodinki You're welcome
    Forum Moderator

I am patient.
    A top 4 finish this season, maybe 3rd, followed by a couple of signings next summer and a title win in 2019-2020 :)

7. StanDMan

StanDMan Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

For some morons here, Barkley is better than Lampard - athletically & technically.

Attitude & Application are the only things which is pulling Ross down.

He needs to improve to match legends someday.

8. Super_Chelsea_Blue_Boys

Super_Chelsea_Blue_Boys Well-Known Member

Did you ever actually see Lampard play? Athletically he was one of the fittest midfielders I’ve ever seen, especially considering the role he was asked to play. Technically he was a consummate professional. Rarely a stray ball and always laid it on a plate for his team mates. Talent, sure, he wasn’t the most gifted but everything else was made up in technique and hard work.

9. chelsea - over 100 years of history

Oh dear. <doh>

So you think Barkley is better than Lampard at passing, shooting, set pieces and tackling then??? Or does that not come under technique?!?!?

Stop wumming us. <laugh>

10. Bodinki

Bodinki You're welcome
    Forum Moderator

No ****! <laugh>

The only chance Ross Barkley has of becoming a legend at Chelsea is if he grows a third leg!

Come on now, this is a statement too far, you are not serious, you are someone with a sock account ****ing with us, right?

Barkley is better athletically? <doh>
    You know Lampard holds the record for the most consecutive outfield appearances in English football history right?

Last edited: Sep 6, 2018

11. chelsea - over 100 years of history

This long game wumming is pretty special. Stan joined in 2011, and spent the first few years making only mildly retarded comments and observations.

Then year on year he got progressively more outlandish, past the '**** off mourinho' thread, past the Alonso is **** campaign, past the crap nicknames (cescy, square, judas, tony) and now to the new low of comparing Barkey (yes ****ing Barkley) with probably our greatest ever player!!

Bow down to Stan the clown. He's had us all fooled (not really). <laugh>

The Ginger Marks and Bodinki like this.
  12. Bodinki

Bodinki You're welcome
    Forum Moderator

He seems to become more insane and outlandish every day.
    His constant over the top hatred of Ramires, Mikel, Fabregas and now Alonso.
    His bigging up of mediocre performers like Bakayoko and Barkley and claiming they are our future......

His insistence of peddling these stupid conspiracy theories about Mourinho "making the team ****" on purpose, so he could get sacked and join Manchester United. And then constantly refering to Jose as "Judas", despite our club having sacked him twice, he being the most successful manager in our clubs history (he owes us nothing).
    Then his even more batshit assertion that Conte did the exact same thing last season ,decided he wanted out mid contract so just sabotaged his career so he could get sacked for the pay off (ya know, presumably he needed the cash or was desperate to manage elsewhere).

Walk into any pub in South West London and tell everyone that Ross Barkley is better than Frank Lampard and see how it plays out.....I dare you.

13. chelsea - over 100 years of history

I think it's now got to the point where he's been called out by so many of us on here, he's just deliberately going against the grain and being controversial for the sake of it.

No other real explanation for as you say, showing such unearned support to underperformers like Bakayoko and Barkley but constantly slagging off someone like Alonso.

It also doesn't help that he's so clearly a Johnny come lately glory hunting arm chair fan.

14. chelsea - over 100 years of history

On the subject of Bakayoko, not sure how he is doing in Italy but heard he came on the other day when Milan were 2-1 up and they lost 3-2!! Sounds like the future to me....<laugh>. I'll be amazed if he ever plays for us again.

15. Naas Blue

Naas Blue Well-Known Member

Stan's posts are getting as bizarre as Trump's tweets ! "Barkley is better than Lampard -athletically and technically" According to the statement at the bottom of this forum there have been 7 million posts since the not606 forum started. If there has been a more insane comment in any of those posts i'd love to see it !!!

16. Naas Blue

Naas Blue Well-Known Member

P.S. did Stan ever enlighten us as to who "Square" is or was ? Fecked if i can make it out !

17. StanDMan

StanDMan Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

Barkley is still a kid.. He has the potential. That is what I meant by he is better for his age compared to Lampard.

You cannot differentiate between 23 year old Barkley (Everton to CFC) & Lampard (Spammers to CFC)..

Lampard had a genuine believer in Claudio. Where as Barkley was Fcuked over by Tony.
    Lampard had world class around him & Barkley has Morata & Luiz FFS.
    Lampard sort of came from footballing royalty and had everything.
    Barkley came from very rough background and he has matched Lamps at age 23 in every possible way.

Guys have some farking perspective. Don't take things literally and call me out.
    After all my record for forecasting is second to none here!!

Last edited: Sep 7, 2018
  18. The Ginger Marks

My record exceeds yours Mong and I called it ages back, you are a retarded red neck.<ok>

19. Super_Chelsea_Blue_Boys

Super_Chelsea_Blue_Boys Well-Known Member

@StanDMan I’m sorry. Have you never seen the video of Harry Redknap at the west ham press conference when a very young Lampard is being berated by west ham fans?

Harry turns around and says this boy here will go right to the very top.
    Everyone who knew anything about football knew Lampard was special.

I can’t recall anyone ever saying anything like that about Barkley.

Honestly, you may have a different view point on things but your objectivity is way off.

20. Blueman

Blueman Well-Known Member

I've seen that video. Lamps pisses over Barkley all day long