1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

cheeky mancs,tut tut..............

Discussion in 'Liverpool' started by crazyhorsealegend, Jun 16, 2011.

1. MUFCOK

MUFCOK Active Member

Go on then. Which 3 realistic signings could United make to make them better prepared for Barcelona. Ferguson would like to know you see as BBF thinks Henderson is the missing piece of the puzzle to lead Liverpool to domestic glory.

2. Chief

Chief Northern Simpleton
    Forum Moderator

I guess it's just paper talk really, God knows we're now rumoured to be buying everyone available. I don't know now if we will get Young it's become so muddied and that was allegedly a done deal. I'd rather get him, who wants to come, than go for Sanchez who costs at least twice as much, seems reluctant and might not settle.

I wouldn't mind Adam really, he'd be usefull regardless that a lot of my fellow reds think otherwise. He'd be a sub for the most part though and I don't see much point in that. I just can't see this seemingly bottomless pit of money that is going to get Sneijder and Sanchez to go with all the rest to be true.

What we really need is a defensive CM and we haven't been linked to a single one, save for maybe Varane who is a centre half by trade.

3. KingPepeReina.

KingPepeReina. Active Member

I can name three players that Baconface could have signed that would have given them a better chance against Barca.
    Fernando Llorente.
    Ever Banega.
    Yann M'Vila.(He claims to be a Man United fan too).

4. MUFCOK

MUFCOK Active Member

<laugh>

5. Bozz

Bozz Well-Known Member

I don't think he's THE piece (and i'm sure BBF doesn't either) but he is A missing piece. Evidence of this is from John W. Henry admitting shock of the lack of depth and Damien Comolli advising that this summer will be a busy one, we all know that one signing doesn't constitute a "busy summer". Busy in my book is anything over 6 key signings

6. Chief

Chief Northern Simpleton
    Forum Moderator

Brilliant.

7. MUFCOK

MUFCOK Active Member

Well I find it strange that whenever BBF talks about United he mentions how poor they are in midfield and that Barcelona exposed their weakness. Barcelona have the best midfield in the world bar none. They would expose any midfield let alone United's. No key signings will change that because this Barcelona side are a TEAM. In the way United won the league with not the best individual players but the best team in the league. KPR's post shows you what we are dealing with. Them 3 signings would not be an improvement on what United have at all and would have made very little difference.

8. Salah's-left-foot

Salah's-left-foot Well-Known Member

You sad pathetic Manchester United fan(s).

I've tried to ignore COKhead and co. but seriously, get a life.

This thread DOES have relevance to United and Liverpool so I ain't going to tell you not to post here, but really, do you need me, or anyone for that fact, to tell you to do something better with your time other than fill the internet with your crap?

No one said Henderson is the key to domestic glory (Funny you say domestic and not continental). Wait until the end of the 2011/2012 season to decide whether or not Henderson, or any other Liverpool signings are 'good enough' for domestic glory.

PS: We aren't like United, we don't look think we need to 'better' your 19 league titles to prove anything. Because more likely than not if we did, the whole crap of 'We won it this many times in this many years' will come up.

I could sit here and try to explain Liverpool's new tactics, future direction etc but not only is that unlikely to get through your thick skull, but I have better things to do.

-----

Apologies to all Liverpool and real United fans for going off topic during this discussion.

----

On topic: Like someone said, could be paper talk, could be United trying to drive the price up, or it could just be they feel his corners alone are worth the price?
    I don't think he'll go to United, would be a shock if he did.

9. KingEric07.

KingEric07. cape wearing twat

Ok mate.

I'm interested to know, what do you think of the thread so far ?:)

Do you want him at Liverpool then ?

10. Salah's-left-foot

Salah's-left-foot Well-Known Member

Wouldn't mind him if the price is right, agreed he is a bit overrated by the media, but he does have some creativity to offer us that we do lack at times. However, I have seen him on a bad day, his passing and vision dissapears and he fails to make a impact.

11. Lucaaas

Lucaaas Well-Known Member

Why are the Mancs on our board so much?

They pollute every thread with their poison and bile and try do downplay everything Kenny & Liverpool do.

12. Bozz

Bozz Well-Known Member

have you ever ventured on to their board?

I had a butchers the other day and a good 70% of the threads on the first pages were either Liverpool or the Liverpool board related

13. BringBackfootie

BringBackfootie New Member

I know is it sad or what, I go on now and again, but not to post wum, and crying because I posted a video of a parrott with a scottish accent, WEAK to the extreme, they blame what we write, why are they here in the first place? 19 titles and a CL final 3 in 4 years yet they just cannot stay out of our business.

Kenny Henry and KPR have rattled a few cages:) I also think the humiliation suffered at the hands of Barca has kicked up a lot of vag sand

14. KingPepeReina.

KingPepeReina. Active Member

BBF.
    Thanks for the endorsement.
    I do my best to stick the boot in when they start spouting bile.

15. KingEric07.

Evening,

Bit silly to moan about United fans coming on your board then setting up threads with the purpose of getting a reaction.

Just admit you love the banter

16. Jonesey

Jonesey Well-Known Member

Morning Eric.

Banter is one thing, but what was posted on here yesterday was bordering on lunacy on behalf of a couple of intruding mancs.

One thing's for sure - they wouldn't dream of saying it to my face so why act all hard on an internet forum?

17. KingEric07.

To be honest I'm not sure which posts you are refering to as I logged off earlier last night when the whole ' who's more successful' kicked off again for the 20 the time this week.

In true Arsene Wenger style' I didn't see it'

18. Jonesey

Jonesey Well-Known Member

Ah, don't worry mate - I'm not going to name names or point the finger.

They know who they are. I can rise above it.

I have my suspicions about them though

19. BringBackfootie

BringBackfootie New Member

^^ Reason your opinions are worth less that the electronic form you typed them into. I challenge you to find the posts indicating even remotely that? Please!!<ok>