1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Match Day Thread Charlton Athletic

Discussion in 'Hull City' started by AlRawdah, Dec 13, 2019.

1. DJBlackandamberarmy(No4)

DJBlackandamberarmy(No4) Well-Known Member

I watched in pub and my mates kept doing real annoying stuff like talking to me, so didn’t watch it that clearly . I thought we were **** but the stats made it look like we dominated. Weird . KLP deserves a crack from the start . I’ve tried not too comment too much about Eaves as apparently the players read it and it hurts their feelings , but I just think KLP deserves a start . All I’m saying .

Chazz Rheinhold likes this.
  2. originallambrettaman

originallambrettaman Mod Moderator
    Staff Member

3. Barchullona

Barchullona Well-Known Member

Was in pub a couple of years ago and a Man Utd game was on. One turned round and said “Will you lot at the bar shut up I’m trying to follow the game”. I informed him that if he ever went to a game he would find it quite noisy, even at Old Trafford and he wouldn’t have a commentator explaining what was going on. In the meantime if he didn’t like it he was free to find another pub as I was in there regularly not just when Man Utd were playing.
    Glad a new landlord took SKY out as it isn’t infested with Man Utd and .Liverpool “fans” talking about “us” and “we” on Sunday lunchtimes. Almost worth going in for that alone,

Last edited: Dec 19, 2019
    Sir Cheshire Ben likes this.
  4. Leon T Trout AFC

Leon T Trout AFC Well-Known Member

Really gruesome that - always sticks in the throat.

However, for instance, known loads of Mancunian Man Utd fans in my time and in the main, they've seen such a supporter as a joke - just a cash cow for the club.

5. City Man

City Man Well-Known Member

Wretched lost folk who don't get the point of being a supporter, and are unaware of their wretchedness.

They are usually locked in ongoing conflicts with other rival local plastics.

6. Barchullona

Barchullona Well-Known Member

There is a Mancunian Man Utd fan who used to go in one of the pubs I used and he had similar contempt. I have known three others in Brid from Manchester for over 25 years. All support City. Made me laugh once when one of them was in the pub and cheered when Man City scored. Some silly twat of a United “fan” sneered “ bandwagon jumper”. He used to be on their books in the time of Lee, Bell and Summerbee, never played in first team but got on the bench. Was still impressive at 50 years of age the odd time someone got him involved in a game, like a rocket down the wing.

7. originallambrettaman

originallambrettaman Mod Moderator
    Staff Member