1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Charity

Discussion in 'Bristol City' started by Jiffie, Apr 8, 2021.

1. Jiffie

Jiffie Well-Known Member

Having joined BCFC lotto before 1st April and I have just won and had delivered (so not an April fools) from a draw for a signed BCFC shirt of this seasons 'decent' squad.

I am happy to put this forward for a local Bristol charity to auction, to hopefully make a couple of bob (probably worth more than the squad itself). So I am looking for suggestions, perhaps if anybody works or supports a charity, they can get in touch.

My only stipulation is apart from being a pukka charity, I want to know there is no CEO taking a huge wedge out of said charity.

Or perhaps @oneforthebristolcity wants to buy it and donate the money to a charity of my choice.

IMG_9827.jpeg

2. Cliftonville

Cliftonville Well-Known Member

There are kids clubs that are charities. Brislington and Whitchurch and they have lost quite a bit of income due to covid. The latter asks businesses for donations which they raffle to keep the costs down for kids to play. Briz may do similar - Ashton Boys may also be a charity.

Jiffie likes this.
  3. oneforthebristolcity

oneforthebristolcity Well-Known Member

Not for me mate but thanks for the thought!!!
    Maybe you should auction it and donate the proceeds to your chosen charity Jiffie....

4. Jiffie

Jiffie Well-Known Member

I am awaiting a few replies, probably about as popular as turd in a swimming pool at the moment.

5. oneforthebristolcity

oneforthebristolcity Well-Known Member

Might have had more interest had it been the names going along the bottom!!!