1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Championship Watch

Discussion in 'Swansea City' started by PGFWhite, Aug 4, 2017.

1. Stumpy

Stumpy Well-Known Member

I love playing the Bluebirds and I miss them not being in our league. If they don't implode this season I think they have a good chance of promotion via the play-offs.

I miss the bluebirds small town mentality and their desperation to beat us but for all of their bitterness, jealousy and hatred they have for us I still have compassion for them.

This is because, through the euphoria of another Swansea win, I see the little bluebird faces and etched in the wrinkles of their despair I see the utter desolation they feel when they lose to us or put it another way, we beat them. I see all their sadness, all their frustration, all their pain. They pay such a heavy price for their heresy that I have to forgive and forget their belief that they are the better club.

Every Jack should pity the his/her bluebird counterpart because its not their fault they were born to a place that has such a grubby little club to support that's just a freak of geographical nature and god ****ing with them. If they were lucky enough to be born just a few miles west then they'd have been born in the light of the premier league and not in its shadow as they were. Just goes to show that god has a real wicked sense of humour.

But we're alright Jacks <ok> although we get frustrated and pished off with things we don't have to endure the bitterness a bluebird has to by living in our shadow. When we here them wail like birdsong to us Jacks, a dawn chorus announcing the start of another beautiful day in the premier league.

swans-m likes this.
  2. DaiJones

DaiJones Well-Known Member

harviestoun_bitterandtwisted.jpg

Stumpy likes this.
  3. Matthew Bound Still Lurks

Matthew Bound Still Lurks Well-Known Member

^^^^^^^^^^

This is more apt

enlightened.png

4. LIBERTARIAN

LIBERTARIAN Well-Known Member

Barrow scored the winner for Reading against Villa.

5. Hilts24

Hilts24 Well-Known Member

Transfer business done early. Power , pace throughout the side best striker in the Championship by a mile all done on a limited budget. That's the current leaders.Need the window to come with no departures.

6. PGFWhite

PGFWhite Well-Known Member

Warnock Out! Bring back Trollope <laugh>

7. LIBERTARIAN

LIBERTARIAN Well-Known Member

They never wanted Warnie in the first place. <laugh>