1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Celtic V Kilmarnock

Discussion in 'Celtic' started by eric cartman, Oct 27, 2012.

1. harryhood67

harryhood67 Well-Known Member

There was nothing wrong with our disallowed goal , izzie was onside, Super I don't mind Charlie left hand side of midfield , Saturday he was more central

2. Super hooper

Super hooper New Member

Harry on first sight I thought Izzy was off side but looking again over the weekend I saw he was ok. Its not like us to have a goal
    disallowed when we need it. Ledley and Watt missed sitters but really they all played badly and I don't go with the formation been
    bad or wrong players picked. The team was good enough to win by three goals. We had a front three that could have ran the defence
    stupid leaving gaps for players coming through from midfield. No movement no desire, no will to win.
    Harry Celtic are in talks with Jim McGuinness who is top in Sports Physchology. McGuinness is from Donegal and is Celtic mad. He brought
    his team from very poor to win ALL Ireland in two years. He is looking for Government Backing to set up a Univesity in Sports Phy. unlikely
    with ROI financial mess to get backing. If he comes to Celtic and the rumours are strong Celtic will definitely move to a new higher level.
    He will also cut out performances like Saturday. To me Saturday looked as they couldn't care less the club did well in Europe, so it did not matter.