1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Ceballos

Discussion in 'Arsenal' started by afcftw, Feb 23, 2020.

1. afcftw

afcftw Well-Known Member

Do you think we will do a permanent deal for him in the summer? And would you like us to?

I think he showed flashes of how good he was under Emery and since returning from injury has been absolute quality under Arteta.

Really hope we get a permanent deal sorted. No idea how much Madrid will want for him though.

Last edited: Feb 23, 2020
  2. TheBear

TheBear Well-Known Member

Yeah he has real ability. Reminds me a little of Fabregas actually. Hopefully they can negotiate a deal with Real.

afcftw likes this.
  3. PINKIE

PINKIE Wurzel Gummidge

Yes, try and keep him. We need his creative spark in the middle, as Xhaka, Torriera and Guendouzi don't really offer what he does. I think he'll get better under Arteta too. I don't think the fee would be to great, some sources are saying around £25m-£30m

afcftw and TheBear like this.
  4. white_gunner

white_gunner Well-Known Member

I dont think we will keep him.

I would not be upset if we got him permanently, as he does seem to have a certain something that our other midfielders do not.

But I also dont think hes exactly lit up the emirates, and I think he will want to try and prove himself at Real. I think well part ways at the end of the season.

afcftw and NLDISRED like this.
  5. NLDISRED

NLDISRED Active Member

If we are going to spend 30-40 million on him what I'm seeing quoted he has to be a starter and I don't think he's worth that from what he's showed us so far. As it stands right now I don't think we will keep him on and I think madrid will sell him on to serie A or la liga

6. afcftw

afcftw Well-Known Member

If Madrid don’t want him back surely we could get him for around £25m?

I’d take him at that kind of price.

If we end up spending big on a CB I dont think we will then spend much on the rest of the team so he might be an option we can afford.

gooner4ever likes this.