1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Catbinners

Discussion in 'Leicester City' started by Emilio_Ivanhoe_Heskeynho, Feb 24, 2011.

1. Emilio_Ivanhoe_Heskeynho

Emilio_Ivanhoe_Heskeynho Active Member

Seems a bit quiet on here....I was expecting a certain bunch of Chavs to invade us this week.

I mean with it being their Cup Final and all, I thought every single one of their fans would be spouting some **** on here. All 8 of them.

Then again, if we were relegation candidates, played terrible football, had a woman-beating convict as our star player, shocking attendances, embarrassing history, lived in a disgusting ****hole of a City, were in envy of a team in royal blue up the M69 who we were about to play, and was just generally inbred, I wouldn't have much to say either.

I believe we'll play:

Ricardo

Naughton
    Bamba
    Mee
    PVA

Bruma
    Wellens
    King

Vassell
    Yakubu
    Gallagher

That wouldn't be my first 11 but I can't see us starting any other way, barring injuries.

We'll take it easy as usual, win the game by half time, then get complacent and fail to deliver a scoreline that really refelcts how good we are compared to our opposition.

So we'll only beat this sorry shower of **** 6-0.

Thoughts

2. Yak.

Yak. Member

excellent article<ok>

3. Proud Fox

Proud Fox Well-Known Member

I would go with

Weale

Naughton
    Bamba
    Mee
    Berner

Abe
    King
    Wellens

Gallagher
    Waghorn

Yakubu

But i think ricardo, van aanholt and dyer will play.

Good news about Tunchev today. He is starting for the reserves against the san jose earthquakes. Hope he comes through ok

4. THE FOXES 1884

THE FOXES 1884 Well-Known Member

I said that I had a bad feeling about the Cardiff game & I was right, BUT this 1 I have a good feeling. A win for LC but no score prediction.

COME ON YOU BLUUUUUUUUUES

:emoticon-0110-tongu

5. WTF BBQ

WTF BBQ Member

Do we ever beat Cov ?

6. Emilio_Ivanhoe_Heskeynho

The year we got relegated <whistle>

We have to beat them. Nothing less will suffice.

7. Proud Fox

Proud Fox Well-Known Member

Cov has only ever got 1 point from the walkers and that isnt going the change

8. Emilio_Ivanhoe_Heskeynho

By a Cov fan:

'For promotion, QPR, Swansea and Forest. All hardworking fair minded teams who maybe deserve a little success after years of struggling with selling players, finances etc. As long as its not Cardiff, Norwich or Leicester. Three cheating teams both on and off the pitch. On the pitch with diving for penalties, shirt pulling, handballs, feigning injuries, surrounding the referee about decisions and off the pitch with finances (administration, lying to fans over advance season tickets (although maybe not Norwich) etc,). I'm aware there is a difference when you sign a 1st Division striker on a free from Colchester or a 12 million striker from Everton. There is though a huge arrogance emanating from down the M69. Lets hope Clancy Gardener (watch the film Being There) can deliver!'

It's almost as if they're like...jealous...or something

<laugh>

I'm going to refain from a Marlon King comment.....

9. CorbyFox'62

CorbyFox'62 Member

No worries, he'll be cryin even louder n shoutin about how unfair the world is after tomorra - like a petulant yoof :emoticon-0116-evilg