1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Carragher Suspended by Sky !

Discussion in 'Liverpool' started by LuisDiazgamechanger, Mar 12, 2018.

1. moreinjuredthanowen

how does he think he will get an audience if he's not crashed nor goaded a celebrity. #pointless.

2. johnsonsbaby

johnsonsbaby Well-Known Member

You're pushing your luck today <laugh>

As a utd fan with views on the Carragher incident, he's got the attention but the right kind of attention, unlike the phone-film warrior. He will get the same sort of attention as the 'grown man' with t-shirt sitting outside the pub a while back. I wonder if he too will be sacked from his work place.

3. theStath

theStath Active Member

If I've learned anything is that if you want to use your phone whilst driving, make sure there is a spitting footballer in the next car.
    Must be Driving regulations Act Clause 3.4 Paragraph 3, point 2, subsection 5.

jenners04 likes this.
  4. saintKlopp

Hmmm, no irony at all there, like.....

5. saintKlopp

That's really bad, I agree.
    Probably deliberately distracting and provoking anger in another driver breaks several laws - never mind the obvious one of using your phone.
    The law enforcers make fools of themselves when they fail to adequately deal with such a high-profile incident. It's all over the news, and blatantly sends out the wrong signals.
    Total ****-up. Carragher has no excuse whatsoever, neither has the prick who started it and both should suffer the consequences. The only victim is the poor kid.

jenners04 likes this.
  6. moreinjuredthanowen

indeed <laugh>

7. Justovertheline

Justovertheline Well-Known Member

To add to my previous post...
    Carragher was in reality driving home from work like?
    I dont understand if the fella has not been done for filming when driving thats just crackers if i do it and a coppers catches me its 6 points for using your mobile at least isn't it??
    I haven't turned into a Carra fan over night like but to have your job threatened because some sausage gobbler thinks he has the right to goad him and film it well i think its a bit sad really...
    Off the record of course officer but Mr i regret selling my story now (as if) would have had a slap off many a road rager for behaving like a twat...
    Sorry but nobody has the right to do what he did dare i say the **** got what he deserved lol

johnsonsbaby likes this.
  8. johnsonsbaby

johnsonsbaby Well-Known Member

It's just bad all round mate isn't it? The only sensible one in the whole affair is the young girl. I believe he's said now [after some threats] that he fears for his daughter's life. Pity she wasn't first on his mind when he was endangering her life.

Justovertheline and jenners04 like this.
  9. LuisDiazgamechanger

Jamie Carragher: Suspended Sky pundit faces no charges over spitting incident
    Jamie Carragher will face no police charges over the spitting incident that saw him suspended from his job as a Sky football pundit for the rest of the season.
    www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/43387013

10. astro

astro Well-Known Member