1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Cardiff city comedy classics continued..

Discussion in 'Swansea City' started by Norway-jack, May 12, 2012.

1. Norway-jack

Norway-jack Well-Known Member

This will go down as probably the greatest ever year to be a Jack !! over the years we have dealt with cocky fans from the eastern block lauding it over us with their owner sam trying to destroy us with bribes and wanting us to change clubs etc. The current cardiff owners have to down in History as creating some of the funniest things ever read on message forums from cardiff fans . I have been laughing my head off with the desperate comments from blue/redbird fans over the re-branding controversy, it has really been a joy to read the comments.

The desperation to become us and indeed try and crush our football club is evident all over their boards, they hate the fact we made it and they didnt , it doesnt matter what happens in the future 2012 will be know as the year the Bluebirds finally caved in and were prepared to sell their soul to the devil just to try and compete with the swans :)

Please read these comedy classics from cardiff message boards

http://www.ccmb.co.uk/fudforum/index.php?t=msg&th=321643&start=0&rid=0

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/footba...-fears-after-red-strip-u-turn-91466-30943833/

This is the ultimate comedy classic from a desperate cardiff fan!!

http://www.cardiffcityforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=80126

Unbeleivible comments from supporters who are quite prepared to whore themselves out for money !! Bi-polar cardiff fans have destroyed their reputation forever .. <laugh>

http://www.ccmb.co.uk/fudforum/index.php?t=msg&th=321808&start=0&rid=0

even Mike parry gets in on the act ,listen to the cardiff fan talk about playing in red..until mike shouts at him!! and he then says "play in red ...away from home " <laugh> mike gives him a roasting !!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lHzugZyjJtM

2012 The mayans did get something right !! the end of the world...if you support ccfc .. <laugh>

Enjoy !! <ok>

2. Scottswan

Scottswan Active Member

"I would have my team playing in pink pyjamas if it meant we were playing at a high level"

What!?

3. Norway-jack

Exactly ,the desperation to be better than us has turned them all mental!! they would even sell the clubs History to try and compete with us...<laugh> so so sad !!

4. Norway-jack

Imagine if these comments were coming from a swans fan !!

"Also, the colour superstition is well known in different cultures. That's what makes it so maddening that people flew off the handle here without taking those sensitivities into account.

Let's hope such ignorance hasn't cost us dearly."

Oh well thats ok then ! just change 100yrs of History like the flick of a switch..ignorance indeed.. <laugh>

5. VETCHETARIAN

VETCHETARIAN Active Member

It would appear that this Board has now become bloob free.

Mind you,I'm not complaining.<whistle>

6. beppeswan

beppeswan Active Member

that is the perfect reason that i would never want to be owned by a johnny 'foreigner' at least our owners / directors want to keep the swans as they are if that means we can play / stay where we are at present by god would that just be brilliant.

remember when he first took over all you had was how they were going to conquer the world <whistle>:laugh:<somersault><whistle>

STID and proud of it, we could always change our colour to say white or white with a bit of black or maybe white with a bit of black and red etc

7. Norway-jack

Strange that !! i remember the old 606 when they would be all over us like a rash telling us how they are the number 1 club and we were just L1 small club going nowhere, oh well shows what they know.. <laugh>

Truth is they have been driven mad by our success and what ever happens next season we will have acheived the dream years before them and by spending no real money or aquiring massive debt.

Asking them questions about their club debt has always met with a "head in the sand response" seems the same is now happening with the re brand issue too ;)

2012 - The year when the bluebirds caved in and finally sold out to the Devil !

8. valleyswan

valleyswan Active Member

Best thread I have ever seen on here <laugh> the franchise fans are green with envy of the super swans ;)

9. swanseaandproud

swanseaandproud Well-Known Member

i would never trust these malaysian in a million years....they are a sneaky lot out to get something for themselves without any concerns for the fans, if they are allowed to get their way then the way they are going they will slowly destroy the club....If they were serious then they would have plowed money into the club from day one and if they had done that with Dave jones in charge they would be in the premiership by now.....billionaires my aunt fanny. what type of owners comes in and put little money into the club just to keep the wolf from the door while planning to take away the identity of the club and say unless you do as we say then there will be no money.....what would happen if they did sell their soul ??? what next will they want, maybe a change of name or even worse move the club, they have plenty of money to do what they want and i would not trust them an inch....

10. VETCHETARIAN

Norway,I particularly remember profit reproducing an article from The Guardian,or Telegraph,which extolled all the benefits that were going to accrue to Cardiff as a result of the proposed foreign investment.

Profit wanted to know if we would benefit from a similar arrangement,or did we lack the necessary ambition.

Classic. :laugh:

11. Norway-jack

If only we could trawl through the old mocking posts on 606!! we could have a right laugh at them...again !! sad as fook to watch them whore themselves out to ting tong and his friends , offering to drive TG from the airport and taking out whole page adverts in the Echo to say sorry for questioning him!!

You really couldn't make it up <laugh>

This comedy situation is still continue for at least another few years, they may well turn things around but only at the expense of becoming the most foolish set of football fans the game has ever seen...and that in its self is something that they will never ever live down ...EVER !!!

2012 - when bluebirds turn red...with embarresment <laugh>

12. VETCHETARIAN

I'm not sure they are capable of being embarrassed about anything. :laugh:

13. Dilligaf

Dilligaf New Member

I get a feeling, and correct me of I'm wrong Norway, that you don't particularly like Cardiff City FC.

I can't imagine why but I must agree the comedy levels, even by their standards, have reached staggering new heights.

I can't even laugh at them anymore I actually really do feel sorry for them. If you're a Cardiff fan then right now you would actually have fcuk all going for you. Charlie Chan and co have turned them into a laughing stock an I do sympathise with the decent and genuine Cardiff fans, eg Clingo.

14. Norway-jack

You ,ay well be right, though as you said havent seen any on here lately !!

Im just amazed at how many fans are prepared to suck up to TG tips, they are soo desperate for the money ! 100m is not alot when you already have massive debt , i only see one winner in all of this and it aint cardiff city!!

Am i the only one that thinks this is an exit stratagy by the malayan owners ?? reading the open letter to fans they stated they must seek additional partners for investment !! why?? thought tey were Billionaires !

Every perfect example of how not to do things has been done at cardiff and the fans still fall for it every time!! how thick are they ?? <laugh>

sam hamman, disaster! = loved by fans then hated by them
    peter ridsdale, disaster = loved by fans then hated by them
    TG ting tong , disaster = loved by fans then hated by them then threatens to leave then loved again... <laugh>

2012 The best year ever to be a Swansea Jack :)

15. Dilligaf

Dilligaf New Member

TG ting tong !!!!

That's fcuking brilliant, I really did laugh out loud

16. Norway-jack

It has to be noted that the stick given out ot us over the years was twice as bad as what they are getting now, the bloobs have spent many years enjoying taking the piss out of the jacks, you know it ,i know it ,we all know it.

I have friends who are cardiff fans who i genuinly feel gutted for, apart from wanting things good for them i wish nothing but pain for ccfc !! they(cardiff fans) would be exactly the same.
    We must remember the way they mocked our own financial troubles,waving money in the air at games. the way they mocked the death of one of our supporters (and have still done these last few years) we must remember the media blackout produced by the cardiff central media ,the lack of support we have had from our own assembly government in economic issues(rail electrification) who want nothing else other than a cardiff prem team to support the massive infrastructure outlay on the city of cardiff.

Everything is linked im afraid to say, everything is linked to make cardiff the main hub of Wales for jobs,media,retail investment and sport.

Having a prem football team in Cardiff was all part of the plan, dont ever think that the council gave them something for nothing they did not ! it was all done for a reason and that reason was the extra £40m quid a year in extra trade to the local economy that prem football brings , cardiff are now being humiliated and damaged by all that goes on and i for one am absolutly loving it !! <ok>

The longer cardiff stay lower league the better it is for the rest of Wales because make no mistake if the day comes cardiff take their first premier league steps everything else outside of that area will cease to exist from a media point of view, we are reaching globel audiences for the first time here in Swansea and its attracting the kind of intrest that is killing them in the capital, long may it continue :)

17. VETCHETARIAN

Following on from your last post Norway,I was listening to a Radio Wales programme a few days ago,Jason Mohamad,hosting it.

The good people of Barry are trying desperately to reinvigorate their Town,and reinvent itself,with tourism at the hub.

Mohamad had his favourite Cardiff spokeman on,a real toady,a guy I would love to punch on the nose,even though I hate violence.

The proposal made was to incorporate Barry into a new tourist area entitled "Cardiff Riviera",with no reference to Barry,etc.

It is quite sickening how EVERYTHING has to be about Cardiff.

Now I like Cardiff,always have,and I have defended it against attack many times,but Radio Wales is so myopic,it really angers me.

As for the Capital City's football team,well,as I've said many times,I wish them what they wish us,and that's nothing.

Sorry for Clingo,he is a really decent guy,and deserves better than he gets by following them.

18. Norway-jack

Vetch- That is yet another example of what im tallking about, Cardiff docks (the bay to most people nowadays) and surrounding area has nothing to compare with what we have to work with in swansea yet you would never know it if you never heard about it!! cardiff biased media always push everything into the cardiff.

The law of averages tells us that they will get there (prem league) eventually and when/if that day happens the central media will probably not even acknowledge us at all then..<laugh>

Cardiff city is falling down, lets enjoy these comedy times up in the eastern block!! the fans are desperate and bending over to be ****ed by malayan lady boys ! it would be rude NOT to laugh at the whores of ccfc ..<laugh>

19. Dilligaf

Dilligaf New Member

Jason Mohamed, now there's a cock if I've ever seen one. When he's on tv you can see it's killing him were Premier League and there're not. BBC Wales coverage is a joke, hardly ever a mention, turn Sky on and we seem to be featured on there on a regular basis.

20. Monty Fisto

Monty Fisto Well-Known Member

I would prefer Swansea to be govenered from London rather than Cardiff. The bias is unreal.