1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Capello RESIGNS!!

Discussion in 'Liverpool' started by charmingmikeylfc, Feb 8, 2012.

1. moreinjuredthanowen

and the spuds did so well in the europa... <laugh> hilarious.

the spuds.... no real ambition, they just see 4th as success whereas the more experience fans of lfc see the top of the tbale and cup wins as the only measure of success.

harry is a saint and englands saviour when i nfact he barely can organise a defense (neither could keegen or mcclaren!) and bottles out of the big games.... i can't wait to see happy harrys charges ramage across europe and talk big about spirit etc only to be felled by the first decent team they meet.

Capello OBVIOUSLY had been lined up by inter before this came up and he decided to get his pay off before england self destructed in a racist row. Terry is poison and capello just used him to get out of it. <laugh>

Its all very very funny and as per the big talk now will be viewed in totality come the end of may and this season by mid june when england fail.

2. LuisDiazgamechanger

<peacedove>Perhaps he bewitched the FA, The FA ought to have sacked him after the world cup this opportunity
    we not arise if he was sacked immediately after the world cup. He actually robbed their noses in it.
    He was a servant of the FA and England too, a servant cannot be above his masters.Yes, a man is innocent until it is proven
    otherwise, but the case of John Terry can be very damaging to the FA in particular and England in general if FA have not acted
    the way they did.England is a country where people try to accomodate one another especially in regard to race relations.
    Perhaps the FA should have consulted him before removing John Terry, he should not just walk out on England months before
    the end of his contract.
    FA also made a mistake of not allowing John Terry's case to go on. The case should not be postponed, possibly they know
    things the general public do not know.Fabio Capello sudden resignation is to cover some of his own shortcomings too.<devil>
    Up..UP..Up ..England.! <ok>

3. Jonesey

Jonesey Well-Known Member

**** off back to ****ery you goddam insomniac

4. StJohn_Red_Legend

StJohn_Red_Legend Active Member

Too late for that - I'm sure everyone around the world watched England's scintillating performances in South Africa <laugh>

5. Page_Moss_Kopite

Page_Moss_Kopite Well-Known Member

South Africa where John Terry leads a mutinous revolt against Capello.

And Capello now uses Terry as his get out of jail card.

:grin:

6. moreinjuredthanowen

HA!

Capello is brilliant. He talked about this being his last ever job in football... I'm betting on him taking over at inter.. Its so obvious capello orchastrated the whole thing to get out of the england job. Terry has completely poisoned the england dressing room but the effect has not yet been seen as there's been no games.

capello would want rio and terry and we've seen terry run and hide and rio express his anger on twitter... richards or jonhson at rb... the likes of bent, SWP, lennon etc... how can this captain look them in the face?

Lol... well done capello... bought a big pay off, signed a non disclosure and got out and now little englanders i nthe tabloids will blame him but the ialtian press will make him a hero.

can't wait to see what botch up job they do to get redknapp now and what spurs will do... the only guy floating aorund is WARNOCK... or RAFA <laugh> spurs will be desperate to keep their man.

7. Jonesey

Jonesey Well-Known Member

Ron atkinson!!!!!

8. mighty_stevie_g

mighty_stevie_g Well-Known Member

Jesus MITO are you trying to WUM England or something!!!!???

9. StJohn_Red_Legend

StJohn_Red_Legend Active Member

Could turn to SirExLax's unannointed sucessor and allround lap-dog...

Please step forward...

... Fat Sam "allegedly likes a bung" Allardyce:emoticon-0102-bigsm

10. Flappy Flanagan (JK)

Flappy Flanagan (JK) Well-Known Member

With Stuart Pearce taking over for the Holland friendly, maybe that should be a trial for him.

What I think, in the long run, is England need a young manager with a long term plan. Harry Redknapp would do two tournaments maximum before he retires, which is to short term in my opinion.

A lot of countries have done well with younger managers lately, like Slavan Bilic with Croatia, Joachim Lowe with Germany, Laurent blanc with France, and you could even mention Gary Speed with Wales. Its beginning to become a bit of a trend.

I think we need a manager who the players will respect, enjoy the company of, but who will have authority.

Since Stuart Pearce became under 21's coach, a lot of his players have begun to progress into the full national team. Not full time necercerely, but at least on the fringes. The obvious one is Jack Wilshere, but others include Jack Rodwell, Daniel Sturridge, Danny Welbeck, Andy Carroll and Joran Henderson. Pearce has already started that long term work, and I think it would be good for him to carry on with his generation of England players.

The only issue I can think of regarding the Euro's is that Pearce is coaching the GB Olympic's team. But its not like he has to go back to a clb or any thing.