1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Capello/Caroll

Discussion in 'Liverpool' started by luvgonzo, Mar 31, 2011.

1. luvgonzo

luvgonzo Pisshead

I was really annoyed with the comments about Caroll.

But what really got to me was that he mentioned Wilshire having problems but he decided to leave it to Wenger to sort out!

Capello should not be making comments like this, he hardly knows the player! We all know the history and I'm sure the club are working to make sure this kind of behaviour does not happen at Liverpool, Capello just stirred things up that should have been left well alone. :mad:

It looks like the club have decided to ignore the comment which I am glad about.

2. KingPepeReina.

KingPepeReina. Active Member

Kenny spoke out and said,Andy Carroll a footballer what else is he going to concentrate on.Kenny said Andy Carroll has been great since he joined the club.
    Not only is Kenny a top class man manager,he's also a disiplinarian.If anyone steps out of line,no matter what their reputation,he'll get rid.He kicked Phil Neal out in 1985 because Neal refused to call him boss.
    I don't know how much of this is true,but I heard this from a reliable source from someone that was at a function with John Aldridge as the guest speaker,but the reason Aldridge left was because he had a falling out with Kenny's wife.

3. Sharpe*

Sharpe* Senior Member

I'm not annoyed, Cappelo knows his stuf. He is trying to motivate him to focus, improve, and prove himself worthy of the England team. Nothing wrong with that. As ever blown out of all proportion.

4. KingPepeReina.

KingPepeReina. Active Member

Kenny wasn't annoyed with Capello,but he did ask,what else is Andy Carroll going to concentrate on,seeing as he's a footballer.?Kenny also pointed out that Capello has nothing to worry about,as Andy Carroll has been doing great since he arrived at Anfield.Or maybe Kenny was saying Fabio there is no need to comment,I've already had a chat with him,and told him what I expect,and he's happy to follow orders.He knows what line to not cross,I won't tolerate any player crossing the line.