1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Can you hear the Faurlin-bashers sing?

Discussion in 'Queens Park Rangers' started by Bwood_Ranger, Dec 27, 2011.

1. LondonCalling

LondonCalling Active Member

Let's not get ahead of ourselves lads - I personally thought Faurlin was woeful first half, but he did improve massively in the 2nd, got his passing game going a lot more. He does get caught flat footed too much in the centre though, allowing easy passes/runs to go through him.

I thought MoM should have gone to a swansea player tbh, thought Aguestin and Britton were very good.

2. QPR Oslo

QPR Oslo Well-Known Member

Think it was Britton's headed flick on that created Mackie's goal, if so he is another good contender for M of M! :

3. LondonCalling

LondonCalling Active Member

So one misplaced header means he cant get MoM?

4. BrixtonR

BrixtonR Well-Known Member

This. It'll be interesting to see how many prem games he'll need to get a grip, and start controlling and advancing stuff too. For those who'd say he does all this, I'd have to say nothing like enough for all the credit he's getting. I reckon he's got it in there but needs to stop filching about and impose himself more.

Cue incoming!

5. rangercol

rangercol Well-Known Member

Words fail me!! :sad::steam:<grr><doh>

6. Bwood_Ranger

Bwood_Ranger 2023 Funniest Poster

I'm not his wife but I gladly would be if he keeps playing like that. I defend him because, in my relatively short time watching Rangers compared to some, almost entirely in the second and third tiers, I've not seen many players of real class. I saw Wilkins a bit but was too young to appreciate a player who can look so cool in possession of a football. The lad is a class act- he's tackled more than anyone else in the league bar none, hardly ever gives it away and is always available when anyone in the defence or midfield has it but for some it's not enough.

7. BrixtonR

BrixtonR Well-Known Member

Ha!!