1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Off Topic Can someone explain .....

Discussion in 'Leeds United' started by Whitejock, Sep 22, 2017.

1. Whitejock

Whitejock Well-Known Member

..... what this controversy is all about?

What's he supposed to have done that they hide under the umbrella of 'safeguarding issues'?

I really have no idea what he's been accused or suspected of. Smells fishy whatever it is.

How can you be cleared but then later be considered unfit? Cleared of what?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/41351055

2. Eric Le Merde

Eric Le Merde Well-Known Member

A good question I don't have a full answer but

1. He was accused and cleared of racism whilst FA Ladies coach
    2. Whilst at BCFC he was having none professional coach/ player interaction whatever that was, nobody is saying except it wasn't illegal
    3. The FA apparently knew about the coach/ player intereaction but appointed him anyway
    4. Now they appear to have sacked him due to coach/ player interaction at BCFC

Still has a smell about it though but I may not have the full story right

Whitejock likes this.
  3. Josh-LUFC

Josh-LUFC Well-Known Member

I have been trying to figure this out since the news hit.

I know its something to do with Eni Aluko as well. She's apparently been given hush money but is still speaking about it? I honestly have no idea

4. Infidel

Infidel Well-Known Member

This i believe can be the straw that breaks the camels back, the English FA deserve everything they get whats coming to them and more besides.

Sampson wants to threaten to take them to court over unfair dismissal, wait for the contact from the FA to offer him hush hush money, be wired up and expose the lot of them, very similar to what happened to big Sam, this lot deserve it.

Martin Glenn has admitted he is no expert of football matters??? so what the fck is he doing in that position, its people like this clueless knob that picks people like Southgate for the England position, then we all have to suffer another 4 yrs of crap football.

Oh, WJ please note i have seen what you have done to stir the English hornets nest, personally i think you need to keep an eye on the Scottish FA who need to start looking for the next manager when you fail to qualify for Russia. :emoticon-0148-yes:

5. w.c.dukenfieldesq

w.c.dukenfieldesq Well-Known Member

You may have answered your own question, it's probably about someone hiding under an umbrella smelling something fishy.

6. Eric Le Merde

Douche ?

7. leeds60

leeds60 Well-Known Member

WJ I have arrived home from a very sunny Scotland to find computer down can you tell me should I buy a new one and what are the bargains ring me at home at present I am in the Seacroft Library

8. ellandback

ellandback Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

The FA did not examine the evidence correctly regarding the racism claim.

It was FURTHER bought to their attention by a journalist that they should re-examine certain documents and have been looking for ANOTHER reason to get rid of Sampson without letting the public know they messed up (again)

Inappropriate behaviour with female members of the Bristol Ladies some 4 or 5 years prior was all the FA needed to try and spare their blushes.

9. ellandback

Forum Moderator

I'll PM him Mike.

10. OLOF

OLOF Well-Known Member

Inappropriate with a female!!! what did he do, **** a lesbian?

RCDM and Sweep's Yellow Friend like this.

11. ellandback

Forum Moderator

I would guess he had inappropriate relations with the said party Mr OLOF. This is pure conjecture.

Any resemblance to any person either living or dead is purely coincidental!

OLOF likes this.
  12. leeds60

Than
    ks Matt I have just spoken to himand he is coming round
    If you need places to stay in Scotland around Edinburgh and Inverness I have the answers

ellandback likes this.
  13. Doc

Doc Well-Known Member

He did a bird at BCFC academy, he got close to yher & they were an item and everyone at the club knew. When he was offered the England job the FAS were aware of stories about him and came out and asked him point blank IS THERE ANYTHING IN YOUR HISTORY THAT COULD COME OUT AND MAKE US LOOK STUPID> He answered no but there was a report done about a relationship he had with a player a few years ago. All over amicably.

BCFC recommended him for the job and said he was a great character and gave him a glowing reference.

The Aluko bitch was dropped from the squad so tried to smear him. The FA carried out 2 investigations and found hik not guilty, they then asked Aluko to keep quiet until after the Europeans as they didnt want the squad upsetting. They gave her £18,000 to keep quiet until after which she did, then as soon as it was over she started it up again. This time Aluko got another player involved as she had also been dropped, so she made the allegation about the BCFC girl, as well as saying she had overheard Sampson say something to Aluko. Hes being fir t up due to crap leadership at the FA.

Remember when the worlds greatest cycling coach dropped a female rider from the GB squad, she made all sorts of claims which was found to be unsubstantiated. That coach is now at another country running their cycling teams and suing the the BCF for millions

Sampson has also been advised to go to court for all sorts but also having his reputation and career tarnished.

Women in sport is great but due to PCism today they are doing them selves no favours

OLOF likes this.
  14. BillysStatue

BillysStatue Well-Known Member

sorry Doc, don't agree with your assessment ... TWO England players have accused Sampson, and there will probably be more ... there was racist and disrespectful behaviour from him but FA were soft ... Aluko told him to stop and he dropped her, his top scorer ... nope, Sampson is an arrogant fool who should never be a manager at any level again ... the only issue here is that the FA started a cover up and then back tracked when more information came out ... trust this, the BCFC info is not the real reason he got sacked, but it helped to get him out asap ... there is something more serious here and hopefully the FA do a full disclosure ... Sampson won't sue because then it will all come out in public and he won't want that ... he will go quietly and try and get another job, and because it's football he probably will because the game is morally bankrupt

Radz is God

15. Doc

Doc Well-Known Member

Well wrong Billy, it was Chelsea who put the cat amongst the pigeons by backing their player, even though there wasnt a shred of evidence, the Chelsea coach by the way is now the fav for the job. Many women in football want a woman manager, wonder where Lucy Ward is with this as she is close to it. The England players are behind Sampson, and upset with the 2 dropped witches

OLOF likes this.
  16. LeedsInHeaven

LeedsInHeaven Well-Known Member

HI Leeds60, if you ever want PC help give me a shout. I repair/upgrade old machines and keep an eye on deals. BTW I used to do support for mothercare and next among a list of companies. I'm not too far from Bardsey either

Whitejock likes this.
  17. leeds60

Stay tuned I may need you shortly I have thanks to WJ bought a new one but I will have to transfer pictures etc

Whitejock likes this.
  18. Ringo Lion

Ringo Lion Pumpkin

I would be distraught if one of the horrors in womens football made a complaint against me being inappropriate!!<yikes>

Last edited: Sep 26, 2017
  19. Eric Le Merde

Ringo at your age I would have thought grateful and/or amazed would be approviate (sic) reactions ;)

Whitejock likes this.