1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Cambridge Leeds highlights

Discussion in 'Leeds United' started by LeedsLover, Jan 10, 2017.

1. ristac

ristac Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

There all here that's why mate.

OLOF likes this.
  2. Irishshako

Irishshako Well-Known Member

Not like you to do that OLOF:grin:

OLOF likes this.
  3. Eireleeds1

Eireleeds1 Well-Known Member

But hiding

4. ristac

ristac Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

Hiding is a reflection of how well we are doing,

5th in the league
    Unbeaten in last 6
    In all competitions only 4 defeats since October 1st
    New owner on board
    No need to sell best players
    Money to spend
    Coach/Manager lasting until after Christmas ;) <ok>

Looking at it in writing it is a pretty good feeling being a Leeds supporter at the momnent

davy, OLOF and Irishshako like this.
  5. Eireleeds1

Must be some horror story for the wallies to read though

OLOF likes this.
  6. LeedsLover

LeedsLover Well-Known Member

With respects Ristac,

I think you're missing the point. Some are saying they're getting fed up of the regular attacks. He didn't follow me over to be nice, he had negative intentions. Same thing happened on JA, and nearly everyone told him to eff off there too.

I do believe what I say, same as you believe what you say Ristac........:emoticon-0148-yes:

Love ya Ristac, this forum would have a hole in it if you ever left.....<hug>

7. Leedsoflondon

Leedsoflondon Well-Known Member

That's annoying (as someone might say)

OLOF and FORZA LEEDS like this.
  8. Chippy / Glory

Chippy / Glory Senior Member

What a pile of bollocks... You were widely ridiculed over there. You were ridiculed over here for exactly the same things even though we didnt know you had previous... You have amended your posting style slightly but imo still contribute nothing worth reading in terms of either info or banter.

More people tell me they have you on ignore than anyone rlse here. Imo the mods should have canned you when you first arrived.

9. Whitejock

Whitejock Well-Known Member

I wondered when you'd pipe up.

This is about PH's attacks on LL. They go beyond ridicule, and as Eire has said, the majority of his posts are attacks on LL.

You are entitled to your opinion on LL, and not shy to present it. As is often the case, it spouts from the OTT side of your personality. I have been guilty of OTT responses in his direction myself, but I believe it's been sporadic. You never let up. It's a vindictive hate campaign second only to PH in vitriol & spite. Take a good look at yourself, Wind your neck in, & put him on ignore if he upsets you so much.

You're the one that likes to 'cast bait'. Or 'wind up' if it's anyone else that does it. Yes, by the strictest definition, you are a WUM. If you're going to dish it out, you've got to take it. LL is entitled to his opinions, and whether he offers little or not is not the question here. The question here is PH & your behaviour towards him. If anyone should be 'canned', then you present the most solid case that could ever be presented.

Back off.

Last edited: Jan 11, 2017
    OLOF likes this.
  10. Chippy / Glory

Ll is entitled to his opinions but at the point he posts his opinions they can justifiably be subject to the opinions of others. My opinion is he is a gobshite cnut. I make no apology for what i think. You back off if you want to i will continue to speak as i find. I have no problem with wummery but misrepresentation is an issue. I am guesssing you are doing what you normally do coming to the aid of someone you see as kopping grief.

How many times is it now that you have suggested i be canned? If it happens so be it. Until then suck it up..... Perhaps you should become a mod?

11. Irishshako

Doubt they can read TBF:emoticon-0136-giggl

FORZA LEEDS, OLOF and Chippy / Glory like this.
  12. Eireleeds1

Tbf Hopkins has already said he has little interest in this forum but his pursuit of LL is something to amuse him at work. Given he has about 180 poster and the majority are aimed at one person. There's a dividing line I believe between banter or craic and bullying and I have to admit to not being comfortable with Hopkins approach. It's not constructive, funny or adds. Any value to the place. Just my opinion and likely last comment on the matter

OLOF likes this.
  13. Chippy / Glory

You are entitled to your opinion. I am not going to add information to the debate as its not my place or argument but you dont know the story of what happened on ja.

14. OLOF

OLOF Well-Known Member

I know mate, like you, i'm one of the nice guys on here never a bad word to say about anyone, even the WallyWhites<ok>

bucks_is_leeds and Irishshako like this.
  15. Irishshako

<laugh>

16. Eireleeds1

Agreed I don't but it should stay on JA. Don't need grievances from ha, waccoe or twitter being dragged over here. Wherever the crap started is where it should be left. We're well able to start our own new rows here

Irishshako likes this.
  17. Whitejock

Whitejock Well-Known Member

Here we go again. Misdirection & obfuscation. For the record:

"How many times is it now that you have suggested i be canned"?
    I do not recall ever suggesting you be canned. Perhaps you can provide link & quotes. I doubt it. I'm tempted to used that 'paranoid' word again that seems to rile you. Read my words again: "If anyone should be 'canned', then you present the most solid case that could ever be presented". Read it again. It does not say that you should. But then you're not thick. You know that.

"Perhaps you should become a mod"? I have turned down approaches to be a mod before & consistently expressed that I have no intention of ever being one. You know that.

"My opinion is he is a gobshite cnut". And this is based on opinions you don't agree on? Consistent and persistent personal attacks because you don't agree with his opinion? Does that sound like normal behaviour to you. No it doesn't. But you know that.

"I am guesssing you are doing what you normally do coming to the aid of someone you see as kopping grief". Almost. But as you don't appear to have the mental filters to separate 'kopping grief' and 'consistently vitriolic, spiteful, hateful campaign of abuse', I see no point in discussing my attitude to your bullying. And I should think that it's obvious to most normal people that no discussion is necessary to determine if assisting someone being bullied is a good or a bad thing. We've been here before. You know that.

"I make no apology for what i think". We all know that. But when you commit your thoughts to writing, it's a different ball game, often hurtful, and borderline litigation material. You know that.

"I have no problem with wummery but misrepresentation is an issue". So it's misrepresentation that's causing this prolonged abusive behaviour? No reasonable person would respond in such a manner for such a petty reason. You know that.

In summary, you know a lot. But you don't use it to act reasonably in LL's case. You know that too.

18. Chippy / Glory

Jrony or delusional..... The jury is out.

19. Chippy / Glory

A simple yes would have done... How many more posts before you do the egotisical strop?
    Which of our current mods positions were you offered? I only ask as news of an actual offer is new to me?

20. OLOF

OLOF Well-Known Member

Get the popcorn ready lads<laugh> here we go again
    upload_2017-1-11_20-48-11.png