1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Cambridge Leeds highlights

Discussion in 'Leeds United' started by LeedsLover, Jan 10, 2017.

1. Paul Hopkins

Paul Hopkins Well-Known Member

Yes, my sexual tension is so high that I get straight to my computer to message LeedsLover....excellent observation.

Maybe I just cant stand people talking utter bollocks and feel he needs calling out on it....and judging by the lack of responses and no justification to back up his idiotic comments i'd say I'm pretty spot on.

He's a wum, or if not a wum he is a man who supports Cellino more than he does Leeds. If you cant see that and think its ok then I don't know what to tell you.

Sorry, but anyone who says Garry Monk isn't doing a very good job and he's only picking his favourites (which LL has said about every manager since Massimo took over) is a moron, end of!

Have a good day, sir.

2. Whitejock

Whitejock Well-Known Member

If he upsets you that much, then **** off somewhere else.

It was you who followed LL over from JA. Perhaps you should go back & avoid him if it upsets you so much.

Yes, he has annoyed me, but most people have annoyed me at one time or other, some more than others. And I them in return, I'm sure. It happens, as in most families. If you want to be the snarling dog in the corner, then I'm sorry - your place is outside in your kennel. We're getting a bit tired at you snapping at the kid at every opportunity. I'd much rather we had WUMs on here than trolls.

Have a good day, cur.

Eireleeds1 and leedsrevolution like this.
  3. LeedsLover

LeedsLover Well-Known Member

I had enough of him ages ago and put him on ignore, he's not a contributor, just an obsessed trouble maker. From a personal point of view, it's made the forum so much better........:emoticon-0148-yes:

leedsrevolution likes this.
  4. Whitejock

Carry on, old boy. I've dished out my advice. Notice I spelled 'sir' phonetically :D

5. ristac

ristac Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

I wasn't going to have a say on Hopkins and LeedsLover, maybe I still shouldn't as it's hard to put into words what I mean without it looking like an attack on someone else but...

I don't see Hopkins comments towards LL as any worse than what Glory dishes out to him. A question aimed at those who are offended by Hopkins, is there a difference because Glory dishes (and accepts it) from everyone, not just one individual? I have also been called a lot worse than a moron before on here.

I hardly ever agree with LL and like the other day when I asked him where he was as I awaited his comments on the Cambridge performance, it was because I can almost guarantee what LL will say about certain players, let's be brutally honest we all can.

When LL states Monk is picking his favourites, I don't see the harm in asking him who should be dropped and who should take their place, it seemed a genuine question to me and I admit, I was looking forward to the answer.

However, I have been on the receiving end of being trolled by Sheldon before, I was also on the receiving end of what I felt was unfair targeting by Leeds60 and it isn't nice.

I would like Hopkins and LL to remain, I enjoy reading their posts wether I agree or not is another matter.

6. leedsrevolution

leedsrevolution Well-Known Member

Oh don't get me wrong. I disagree with pretty everything LL has ever said. On the fact of Glory, he dishes it out to everyone, so it's not a personal vendetta. He's just old and grumpy.

ristac likes this.
  7. Whitejock

This.

ristac likes this.
  8. Paul Hopkins

This is just something to pass the time whilst at work....I don't take this board that seriously that he ruins my day, I just call a spade a spade. I apologise to the actual fans who support the club.

Banish me to my kennel, its ok I wont be offended.

9. Eireleeds1

Eireleeds1 Well-Known Member

At least youre honest. I fail to see the point in following someone from another board to this one, to try chase him away, pick a fight or whatever, given youve intimated you dont have much interest in this place.I would suggest, to help pass the time at work, your time might be better spent and certainly more productive actually working

Whitejock likes this.
  10. OLOF

OLOF Well-Known Member

I ****ing love this site

Whitejock likes this.

11. Eireleeds1

Its bloody good init <ok>

12. Eireleeds1

Good post but not sure if someone leaves who averages ten posts a month, the majority an attack on one regular poster and basically say the same thing, could be regarded as a huge loss to the forum

Whitejock likes this.
  13. TC (Lovely Geezer)

TC (Lovely Geezer) Well-Known Member

Trouble at t'mill.

Northern nobjockey's <laugh>

LeeUtd likes this.
  14. Paul Hopkins

Its not that I don't have interest in it, I like reading most of the posts but I don't take any message board too seriously. For what its worth I call people out on Twitter or in the pub if they spout similar nonsense, because that's what it is.

FORZA LEEDS likes this.
  15. w.c.dukenfieldesq

w.c.dukenfieldesq Well-Known Member

We are all entitled to an opinion without been abused surely.

Whitejock and Eireleeds1 like this.
  16. Eireleeds1

Fair play, but dont see the need to repeat the same stuff with virtually every post, its kinda like a crusade. If everyone adopted the approach it would make fairly **** reading. Its the debate and varying opinions that makes tis place interesting. You do whatever you feel necessary though Paul to rid you of the demon <laugh>

Whitejock likes this.
  17. Eireleeds1

Of course or there is no longer a point in a forum at all <ok>

18. FORZA LEEDS

FORZA LEEDS Well-Known Member

People get annoyed so easily

LL gets annoyed by Hopkins
    Hopkins gets annoyed by LL
    Some others get annoyed by LL being annoying
    Others get annoyed by Hopkins getting annoyed by LL being annoying

I get annoyed by others being annoyed about someone annoying who's annoyed about someone who's annoying

It's annoying

19. OLOF

OLOF Well-Known Member

I went on the wally board to cause some trouble but there's no **** there

Irishshako likes this.
  20. ristac

ristac Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

I agree but like I said, I have been called worse, not condoning it but I'm sure we have all used abusive language when we have allowed feeling or passion to get the better of us. Without looking it up, I thought the definition of Moron was "stupid".

If Paul had said "anyone who believes Silvestre is better than Green is stupid" or "you must be stupid if you feel.... " would that have caused offence? His statement was made saying "anyone..."

IF you thought straight away, that must be aimed at LL question why you feel it must be aimed at him, because he has a "different" view to many?? Because his view can get tedious maybe?? It isn't all one way either, I have seen LL give it out to both Hopkins and Glory,I could have took offence to his "opening my gob" comment the other day (I didn't).

If we are going to get upset about calling someone Moron we better all toughen up a bit <ok>

On the other hand, I do understand that those that defended LL are probably doing so because of the accumulative effect rather than the single post but then I question is LL a WUM or does he believe what he says?

Does he really believe Adryan is better than much of our midfield, that Silvestre is not at fault for his goals but Green always is, that every coach we have had has had favourites and that Wood is worse than Antonsson, Antenucci and a host of others.

Hopkins asked a good question, who should be left out and who should be brought in if Monk is playing favourites, as he has done in the past LL avoided the awkward question that leads me to believe he does have a bit of a WUM side to him. IF THIS is the case he should expect a little backlash.