1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Bulgaria Racism

Discussion in 'The Premier League' started by brb, Oct 15, 2019.

1. brb

brb CR250

I would like to think in the Prem league through to League Two that we have dismissed with the majority of this disgusting behaviour.

However, I've always insisted it's a social problem, dare I say, much like Bulgaria. Where ever you stamp it out, it will rear it's head somewhere else and non league becomes an easy target, due to lessor policing and steward control, naturally because of the lack of finances/resources and you rely on public order to police itself. Sadly today showed that public order did not police itself.

The positives is that it appears to be being taken seriously now, and the team walked off, it's all we can keep doing, until eventually the offenders get the message, or the law abiding attendees stamp on the abusers themselves.

2. Tobes

Tobes Warden
    Forum Moderator

Some people still obviously have those views, they just know that it isn’t tolerated in any form at the match, and they’ll suffer the consequences if they do it, as it’s completely socially unacceptable at virtually every club going.

I suppose in non league there’s less stewards, fewer coppers and a more sparse crowd, so some ****wits think they can air their racist bullshit with impunity.

3. brb

brb CR250

Sadly from my personal experiences, racism is inbred in the family, i hate to admit it but then it comes down to a level of intelligience if the spawns of the parents can break the dna of the decease. Examples of this is you only have to look at the average intelligence of right wingers that join groups such as the NF / BNP or whatever else they are called these days. Multi culturalism is slowly breaking the decease, but it's trying to undo centuries of white rule mentality in Nationalist countries. I expect Sucky's wee head to pop up any time soon now.....if he can read this far <whistle> I just hate the patriot because it sounds so fooking American ;)

Tobes likes this.
  4. Commachio

Commachio Rambo 2021

Booze may play a bit part.

brb likes this.