1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Brucie is a God

Discussion in 'Newcastle United' started by Southerner, Dec 5, 2019.

1. Welshie

Welshie Chavcunt fanboy dickhead

I've said my point on Rafa almost 150 times on this forum now, but everytime someone winds you all up about it you forget what the main argument is. It's getting tedious. <laugh>

I just prefer the football because he's gone honestly. I didn't come on the forum much when Rafa was manager, mostly because I was bored of the club and just watched the matches, but I did support him while he was manager. I support anyone who has the balls to manage at Newcastle.

I felt he was near cancerous for this football club. He was a politician on a football pitch, he manipulated fans, played the media, did everything to improve his standing because we were absolutely nothing but a stepping stone. If I dislike Sissoko for not giving a **** about Newcastle I'll dislike Rafa for the same.

He had to get Newcastle promoted, he had no choice, he had to find some form of success at the club and he had to use his press conferences to wage absolute war to create space between himself and the club. I hate how he operates, I hated it when he was at Liverpool and he hasn't changed at all. When he comes to West Ham or Everton, we will see a team turn defensive and him bashing the board again.

Schlem Boogerman and Southerner like this.
  2. JokeInEre

JokeInEre Well-Known Member

You dont actually believe this do you? Kinnear may be a ****, but he has never been relegated from the top flight. I remember a few good wins under him during that season... villa, spurs and pompey spring to mind. We were 12th when he had his heart attack and imo we would have stayed there had he seen out the season.

3. Welshie

Welshie Chavcunt fanboy dickhead

Yeah I do