1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

British Politics

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Ciaran, Apr 20, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Farked19

Farked19 Well-Known Member

I hear you're going in for this racism thing now Ted.

pompeymeowth and Ciaran like this.
  2. DUNCAN DONUTS

DUNCAN DONUTS SOCIAL JUSTICE WARRIOR

You are gullible enough to believe the EUROPEAN UNION and their rules are better than our own even though we only left 2 weeks ago and haven't even implemented them yet .

Imagine the EUROPEAN UNION rolled out your big brain idea to raise minimum wage to £15 an hour , **** it make it €20 an hour.

You think employers in countries like Spain Poland or Romania can afford to pay their employees that?

Of course not that's why a one Size fits all approach to governing a continent will never work.

The EUROPEAN UNION was only supposed to be a trading block not a bloated pyramid scheme run by German Unelected beurocrats.
    Most EUROPEAN UNION countries don't even bother following the rules anyway.

petersaxton likes this.
  3. Willhoops

Willhoops Well-Known Member

98C4CB0F-E3FB-402C-BAA9-A5E73AB960E8.jpeg

4. Toby

Toby GC's Life Coach

Why would I suggest the EU does it? That would be retarded. That's why the EU doesn't do things like that.

You barely know what the EU does, you just like to type the name in capitals and rant about it.

5. A.L.D.O 4.1

A.L.D.O 4.1 1 of the top defendants in Europe

That tweet is utter pish tbf

6. Erik

Erik Well-Known Member

Is there a sadder sight in this world than a seething Frenchman? Yes, it seems; a seething wannabe Frenchman.

Diego and petersaxton like this.
  7. DUNCAN DONUTS

If I grew up in France and saw it as my family home and preferred life in France and being part of the EUROPEAN UNION.

I wouldn't move to England complaining about Gammons and indigenous British people and moan about Britain voting to leave the EUROPEAN UNION.

I would probably return to France .

Wages and living conditions are probably much better here so it's basically an economic migrant situation.

Much like the Iraqi woman complaining about how **** Hull is .

You can always **** off "home " again.

HRH Custard VC and petersaxton like this.
  8. Easter Road 1980

Easter Road 1980 Well-Known Member

A case of "To Hull And Back".

HRH Custard VC, Diego, DMD and 2 others like this.
  9. Toby

Toby GC's Life Coach

I was born here and have spent most of my life in this country.

This country was part of the EUROPEAN UNION and this only changed because gammoney twats like yourself weren't happy. Why didn't you emigrate instead of ruining the country's economy and making us an international laughing stock?

10. petersaxton

petersaxton Well-Known Member

11. DMD

DMD Eh?
    Forum Moderator

She is more complaining about her flat, than of Hull. According to her own words, the flat is damp and moldy, and in disrepair. It was in fine condition when she moved in, and she refuses to let the landlord, workmen or Council inspectors in, and she can't get rehoused, as she hasn't bothered paying the rent in the flat she's trashed.

Her situation is down to her own actions.

12. Erik

Erik Well-Known Member

Toby, are you James Felton?

HRH Custard VC likes this.
  13. Toby

Toby GC's Life Coach

My username would be 'James' if I was? :huh:

14. DUNCAN DONUTS

Being a member of the EUROPEAN UNION has not benefited my life in the slightest.

You often like to laugh that foreigners "took our jobs " drove down wages in my field of work and eventually greedy employers realised that replacing British workers on a liveable wage with cheaper imports boosted their profits.

This was not reciprocal I couldn't move to Slovakia or Italy to work and earn as much living abroad plus these countries hire their own people and prioritise them .

You have zero empathy for anyone other than yourself and don't care which is fine.

So if me voting to leave the EUROPEAN UNION inconveniences you then don't expect me to care either.

The people voted to leave and you Don’t accept the results still and have this condescending view of British people.

France is constantly protesting against it's own government they are and always have been a laughing stock to us .

You have people risking their lives to escape on inflatable boats so these "refugees " must believe that they are safer from persecution in Britain.
    If France is a safer more prosperous more civilised country they would stay there .

petersaxton likes this.
  15. Erik

Erik Well-Known Member

What makes you say that, buddy?

16. GroveRanger

GroveRanger Well-Known Member

Hull is officially the biggest sh.ithole in Britain according to the news last night. Highest unemployment, lowest average wage etc.

DMD likes this.
  17. Toby

Toby GC's Life Coach

I voted Remain to safeguard the quality of life we enjoyed pre-Brexit, along with agreeing with the overall goals of the EU in safeguarding peace and unifying countries in Europe. I didn't do it to get richer or improve my life, that's my personal responsibility.

You voted Leave out of laziness, it was easier for you to blame others, the result being that everyone's life will be a bit ****tier as a consequence.

You voted for change. Not me.

18. DMD

DMD Eh?
    Forum Moderator

We post that all over social media. I keeps the great unwanted away from Gods own acres. <ok>

petersaxton likes this.
  19. DUNCAN DONUTS

It doesn't really matter what you voted for, the quality of life we enjoyed pre Brexit has gone forever due to The Wuhan Virus.

Millions of economic migrants have already ****ed off home as they often took roles in the service industry.

We created the EUROPEAN UNION to make sure the Germans didn't have another crack at World domination.

They ended up ruling Europe through beurocrats.

They even formed an EUROPEAN UNION military with special uniforms their own flag and Anthem.

I like the way you give me credit for destroying the economy it's so wildly simplistic and childish.

If companies replace their staff with cheaper imports lowering wages and making mass redundancies to make room for the usurpers then voting to try and reduce this is a duty to my own countrymen not laziness.

Not rolling over to Globalist billionaire's happy to replace you is somehow xenophobic in Toby upside down World

petersaxton and HRH Custard VC like this.
  20. DUNCAN DONUTS

Last edited: Jan 15, 2021
    petersaxton likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.