1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

British Politics

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Ciaran, Apr 20, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FosseFilberto

FosseFilberto Pizzeria Superiore and some ...
    Forum Moderator

2. FosseFilberto

FosseFilberto Pizzeria Superiore and some ...
    Forum Moderator

Must be a trait required for the role <whistle>

Easter Road 1980 likes this.
  3. DMD

DMD Eh?
    Forum Moderator

:emoticon-0159-music Some call it noise, I think it's Pritti:emoticon-0159-music

please log in to view this image

4. pompeymeowth

pompeymeowth Prepare for trouble x
    Staff Member

Basically, as part of this government, you can do what you like, except abuse Tubby's bird.

Only he can do that.

5. DUNCAN DONUTS

DUNCAN DONUTS SOCIAL JUSTICE WARRIOR

You don't actually care that Cummings drove his car or a little brown woman told off a civil servant you just want them cancelled, kicked out of their jobs and hounded .

The abuse and vitriol Cummings and Patel are getting from the tolerant left is far worse than their crimes.

If you give in to the outrage mob then it empowers them to move on to the next target .

You can't appease them or reason with them.

petersaxton likes this.
  6. Farked19

Farked19 Well-Known Member

Apart from the fact that Tubs,Cummings,Patel, Williamson and the rest of the brain dead pack that are masquerading as a government deserve all the vitriol they get simply because they are flecking useless and everything they touch turns to ****. They are basically Teemu Pukki in reverse.

Archers Road likes this.
  7. Rina

Rina Well-Known Member

They’re all ****ing useless the lot of them and Kranky is the worst of the lot. Horrible little bitch

8. DUNCAN DONUTS

I doubt a football player would claim to want to kill themselves or file for constructive dismissal if the manager shouted and swore at them for not doing their job.

Ciaran, petersaxton and Diego like this.
  9. Farked19

That's not the point though. The ministerial code lays down protocols for ministerial behaviour and what she did broke that code, nobody, the congenital liar Tubs apart disputes that. Therefore it is agreed by all but the self interested government parties that the little fatty bum bum should have resigned. I managed to employ staff for more than thirty years without hurling a single stapler. I once had a mechanic who exploded a can of under seal inside a customer's car and left thick black stalactites hanging from the roofliner. I took him for a pint and told him not to worry about it. That's management. If you can't do it stick to selling the Daily Mail in dad's shop you ignorant brown person.

pompeymeowth likes this.
  10. DUNCAN DONUTS

You stopped short of calling her bood bood ding ding .

The tolerant left

petersaxton likes this.

11. Diego

Diego Lone Ranger

The MINISTERIAL CODE mate, have you no heart.
    Never tell a subordinate they are **** at their job, just sit them down and offer them a few months off on full pay plus a councillor to talk to.

petersaxton likes this.
  12. Farked19

Just following your lead Dunc.

13. pompeymeowth

Staff Member

I don't care about her height colour, or arse size, it's all about how she's behaved.

Imagine if you will, a public company has an internal inquiry between several employees, whose supervisor had verbally abused them and all the evidence had proved that, to be the case beyond doubt.

Then the boss of the company, comes along, not having had any involvement with the inquest or the events that led to it and just quashed the whole thing on a whim, because he liked the supervisor, what would happen?

Quite rightly, an industrial tribunal would take place, compensation would be paid to the employees affected, the supervisor would be sacked and the company fined a substantial amount.

Government should lead by example, they are supposed to set high standards and this lot are failing miserably.

14. DUNCAN DONUTS

The civil servant will get a pay out like most tribunals.
    If every politician was fired for shouting at people then there wouldn't be many left .

You are just too blinkered to see because you are a pro remain Labour voter.

If you have ever seen The thick of it the satirical comedy about number 10 Macolm Tucker the shouty angry Scottish spin Doctor character was based on Alastair Campbell.
    He was a nasty piece of work that bullied and harassed people but to many he is seen as a hero and integral to Tony Blair's leadership.
    With his sexed up dossiers.

You only get bullied by a tiny chubby brown lady if you want to be.

https://www.theguardian.com/tv-and-radio/2009/oct/17/peter-capaldi-malcolm-tucker-tv

petersaxton and Rina like this.
  15. pompeymeowth

Staff Member

I agree with a lot of what you say and Campbell is a **** bag, but if we want a better society, then surely it's prudent to send out a strong message, that if you carry on like that, you'll get the sack in any workplace.

Noone should have to be bullied in any job. I don't see what's wrong about that idea.

16. Farked19

I think that the real issue is that a government who you placed great faith in has totally failed to deliver. The oven ready deal has turned out to be some sort of vague plan that involved Tubs having vast quantities of cake and eating it, whereas in fact his hapless so called negotiating team has been outsmarted at every turn by the EU.

Now it's looking like Project Fear was in fact more a stroll through the Garden of Eden compared to the stark reality of the Garden of England covered in juggernauts with no discernible paperwork. The whole project was just a very expensive way of sending us on a cruise up **** creek in a barbed wire canoe without a paddle.

17. DUNCAN DONUTS

They are all ****s without exception, a Labour MP could steal thousands in expenses and claim for second houses , like tweets telling child rape victims to "Shut up for the sake of diversity " and they carry on with their heads in the trough.

Labour aren't all unicorns and rainbows wanting a better society without swearing or being mean to each other, they are ridiculously divisive and go out of their way to cancel people for nothing .

If they managed to cancel her for being mean it would be open season on all Tory scum with fake claims of bullying and sob stories about wanting to kill themselves , because someone told them they have a nice bum .

With all the important crap going on in the World with the corona debacle, civil servants on bloated wages and enormous pensions are telling tales on each other like primary school children.
    I don't like her she's a **** but do we really need even more upheaval replacing the silly wench?

It's farcical

pompeymeowth likes this.
  18. Farked19

This is exactly the kind of nihilism that begat Brexit. It's people who are unhappy with there lot in life, and I totally understand why that might be the case, have turned their ire on something nebulous like the EU. The real reason for their unhappiness is this fakes creation by people like Farage of some kind of golden age when you could hang a gold bracelet on a tree branch and it would still be there a year later.

Well I've got news for you. Sone bastard would always slit your throat to get their hands on that bracelet and they always will. The reason for this is that it represents the money that is their holy grail and which they believe will deliver them happiness. But it won't. That happiness is an integral part of your psyche and if it isn't there no amount of money can put it there. Money can buy you status symbols which in turn make lots of people hate you.

pompeymeowth likes this.
  19. DUNCAN DONUTS

Who is that peculiar psychobabble aimed at ? , if it's me I don't wear bracelets or any other jewellery.

I'm perfectly content with my lot and don't subscribe to your strange cult thanks.

You are implying that if the majority of the population thought and voted like you then everything would be peachy.

Politicians can't be trusted no matter which side you are on .
    That's not nihilism that's reality .

20. Farked19

Then you prefer anarchy.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.