1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

British Politics spam thread

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by HRH Custard VC, Apr 12, 2022.

1. DUNCAN DONUTS

DUNCAN DONUTS SOCIAL JUSTICE WARRIOR

Don't dead name they/them you bigot they are not a fella

Be better

"Court papers filed on behalf of Anderson Lee Aldrich, 22, showed public defenders referring to the suspect as Mx Aldrich, noting that they are non-binary and use they/them pronouns."

Makemstine Roger likes this.
  2. Willhoops

Willhoops Well-Known Member

Just remember you are the victim here Simon, you are the one being oppressed… you always are.

FosseFilberto likes this.
  3. pompeymeowth

pompeymeowth Prepare for trouble x
    Staff Member

Give them time, Mormon God decided in 1978, that black people weren't cursed anymore.

I prefer the Moomins anyway.

Diego, Uncle Colm and Willhoops like this.
  4. DUNCAN DONUTS

No the victims are the gays killed by a mentally ill gay .

Have some respect.

They clearly had severe mental problems.

5. Willhoops

Willhoops Well-Known Member

But when will they stop their victimisation of Simon.

Uncle Colm likes this.
  6. DUNCAN DONUTS

Getting back to my original point .

Muslims don't share Liberal Western values on many things including alcohol consumption and sexuality.

If a gay Westerner travels to Qatar and expects the hosts to go against their barbaric religion and accept getting drunk in the streets and pushing bum sex then they are by default Islamophobic.

I'm against imprisoning and executing homosexuals in the UK because I'm a very tolerant man from a Christian country .

I am however against criminalising speech and will not be forced by threat of arrest to call a man in a dress she/her.

7. DUNCAN DONUTS

It's amusing watching lefties squirm when Muslims are being called out for mistreating homosexuals in Qatar and ignoring that the mass shooter at the Q club was a proud member of the LGBTIQAPD++ community.

Two protected characteristics that can never be criticised for fear of being branded Homophobic or Islamophobic .

It's the Mormon's fault <laugh>

8. DMD

DMD Eh?
    Forum Moderator

Such are the perils of basing your principles on a binary loyalty to a single ideology.

They seem to have no capacity for critical thinking to produce thoughts of their own, which leaves them hypocritically trying to defend the indefensible.

9. DUNCAN DONUTS

Diego and Makemstine Roger like this.
  10. DMD

DMD Eh?
    Forum Moderator

11. DUNCAN DONUTS

It was the Guardian main story until they found out the killer was a mentally ill non binary person .

Now the story has been relegated to the opinions pages with no mention of they/them's sexual preference.

12. DMD

DMD Eh?
    Forum Moderator

The Walmart shooter seems to be a non-story now too for some reason.

13. DUNCAN DONUTS

Yeah funny that , we can thank affirmative action for Walmart managerial vacancies for that .

Makemstine Roger and DMD like this.
  14. DMD

DMD Eh?
    Forum Moderator

I think there should be a strong campaign to investigate why so many atrocities are carried out by people that fit the criteria for being extreme left wing, but turn out to be just mentally ill, which tends to skew any figures a tad.

Diego and Makemstine Roger like this.
  15. DUNCAN DONUTS

Most mass shootings in America are commited by blacks and far leftist gays is the obvious take away from this .

Weirdly enough Adam Lanza and most of the white lone wolf school shooters turn out to be Jews on mood stabilisers too, but that's probably just a coincidence.

16. DUNCAN DONUTS

Diego and Erik like this.
  17. DMD

DMD Eh?
    Forum Moderator

At least it's improving. It's also a sign of a strong employment rate that these things apparently happen on their days off.

Last weekend, 27 people were shot, six fatally.

18. QuarterMoonII

QuarterMoonII Economist

Brain Dead Bacon continuing to show that the Left really do have no idea about economics whatsoever.

The financial crash of 2008/9 did not just happen overnight.

When Gordon Brown was Chancellor – 1997 to 2007 – it was he that was taking the Corporation Tax being paid by the banks and spending it on PFI schemes for building hospitals and schools. He was quite happy to keep taking those taxes as the banks generated them by the use of more and more unsound financial instruments, many of them being sold to them by the Americans.

When you are the party of Government, you have the ability to legislate and regulate irrespective of the view of the Opposition as it would seem quite obvious from the name that they will oppose many of the measures that you use.

Alistair Darling became Chancellor after Brown knifed Blair in the back to get the top job in 2007. He had been in the job just three months when there was the run on Northern Rock and he authorised the Bank of England to lend a £20bn bailout to them.

Diego likes this.
  19. QuarterMoonII

QuarterMoonII Economist

Generally speaking at elections, people vote against the politics that they do not want. That is because there are very few people who are entirely ideologically wed to one party or another.

I have had the misfortune to live in safe Labour seats since I reached the age of enfranchisement. Ironically, the seat where I was brought up is now a Conservative one, so I could go and live with my old dad and at least vote Conservative in normal times but I would not vote for any of their current incarnation. I would never vote for the politics of envy (Labour), even when their most electorally successful leader, social democrat Tony Blair, was in charge.

Willhoops likes this.
  20. QuarterMoonII

QuarterMoonII Economist

<doh> More facts not in evidence.

You could not even get the numbers right. The poll conducted by “Find Out Now” for Channel 4 asked “Would you vote SNP at the next General Election if a victory for them could lead to Scotland leaving the UK?”

The results were “50% said yes, 33% said no, and 16% said they didn’t know or preferred not to say”. In a poll where 1,006 people (412 of whom were SNP voters in 2019) were asked, numerically that is Yes 503, No 342, Undeclared 161.

So in simple English, asked if they would vote SNP half of those who responded (91 new supporters) said they would, despite the question including a conditional over which Westminster exclusively has control.

It looks like the poll question was rigged to try and get Channel 4 the result that they wanted and barely achieved it.

DMD likes this.