1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

British Politics spam thread

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by HRH Custard VC, Apr 12, 2022.

1. DUNCAN DONUTS

DUNCAN DONUTS SOCIAL JUSTICE WARRIOR

I don't think Brexit voters voted for less brown people .

If anyone from anywhere meets the criteria they can apply to visit or marry their Pakistani cousin and bring them here .

It was the freedom of movement that anyone with EUROPEAN UNION status could walk straight in and use our hospitals schools welfare etc.

All those millions of third Worlders Merkel invited in are just as EUROPEAN as Pierre the French man and Klaus the German .

I'm less bothered about legal ex commonwealth country immigration .

2. A.L.D.O 4.1

A.L.D.O 4.1 1 of the top defendants in Europe

Why do you keep posting the same question you refuse to answer over and over again. Why are you now saying they when you clearly state that you agree with them in said question. Why are you saying they run away from it when that's exactly what you are doing to your own fùcking question?

Better still, why am I explaining your posts to you when it's obvious you're too fùcking thick to understand your own posts never mind mine?

Groundhog day in deed!

<laugh>

3. A.L.D.O 4.1

The freedom of movement was the best bit about the EU imho. The rest is just another cabal giving lifetime pensions to already rich cùnts.

Ce la vie!

FosseFilberto likes this.
  4. DMD

DMD Eh?
    Forum Moderator

There's more, but I'll start counting from when I flagged the puppet, so 2.

**** attempt at spin, even by your piss poor one trick pony standards. :emoticon-0113-sleep

"So, given we're all largely in agreement on the key issues, and that no matter what colour rosette, politicians are not going to radically change anything, but simply take from a different pocket, what solutions are people offering?"

5. DUNCAN DONUTS

When I visit Ipswich the entire town centre has been taken over by gypsies.

Romania put them on coaches and sent their gypsies here with an instruction book to pretend to be single and get knocked up .

Thousands of pregnant gypsies pushing buggies with their men folk stealing.

This free for all has ended now .
    It would be much worse if we didn’t end it.

With the EUROPEAN UNION declaring war on the farmers there's going to be famine in Africa and they will be headed towards Europe soon by the millions.

As an Island we should be able to control who walks in

DMD likes this.
  6. DMD

DMD Eh?
    Forum Moderator

It's nothing to do with migration, it's just the weather and school holidays. Sadiq says so, so it must be true.

Sadiq Khan blames spate of violence on school holidays, long days and heatwave

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/ukne...pc=U531&cvid=f734a95136ff4cffb0b036094828c54b

7. DUNCAN DONUTS

It's hot out and kids are off school , so rather than buy a Mr Freeze and sit In the park 44 year old brown men feel the need to rob and stab elderly disabled Irish men for their charity donations.

Sadiq's solution is always demanding money from the government .

DMD likes this.
  8. DUNCAN DONUTS

https://www.londonworld.com/news/cr...young-person-killed-capital-this-year-3804019

Faces of the dead teenagers so far in 2022 .

They failed to put up the mugshots of the killers almost as if that's an irrelevance.

Look at the disproportionate number of brown kids killed on the streets of London they really are oppressed.

NWLD-composite-homicides-KM (1).jpg

Diversity built Britain
    Diversity is strength
    London is the safest city in the World.

Repeat the cults mantra everyone

9. Easter Road 1980

Easter Road 1980 Well-Known Member

Will the woke hypocritical soccerballers start taking the knee at games for #whitelivesmatter?

An 87 year old guy on a mobility scooter brutally stabbed to death but hardly any fuss about it unlike a career criminal in a far away land.

Both were disgusting acts but the hypocrisy from the woke leftist mainstream media is an utter disgrace.

DMD likes this.
  10. DUNCAN DONUTS

Of course nothing will be done to honour him , they can't put the spotlight on the glaringly obvious truth that brown people disproportionately make up the numbers regarding violent crime .

This messes with the lefty spastic victim narrative and claims of how amazing diversity has made London.

If this was a bunch of English kids robbing a disabled black guy or Muslim , we would never hear the end of this .

Riots, special laws passed millions in compensation for the family Premier league players kneeling the works .

It's just an old Irish guy meh

DMD likes this.

11. DMD

DMD Eh?
    Forum Moderator

Candace Owens terrifies the left, as she speaks from personal experience and uses facts. The left use their tired tactics of resorting to talking over people, offering personal attacks and trying to misrepresent their position to try to to drown her truth.

Here's just one example.

Here's another:

12. A.L.D.O 4.1

Still no attempt to answer your own question. Just bibble babble and posting the same thing again and again and again and again and again.

One trick pony in deed!

<laugh>

13. A.L.D.O 4.1

So not the French border guards at Dover then. When they can bothered turning up that is.

14. DMD

DMD Eh?
    Forum Moderator

3 on the puppet score. Piece of piss with this one.

Ssssh wee chappy. Just accept you failed yet again, and that none of the luvvies has an alternative to whining 'not that', and let the conversation move on. Nobody will think any less of you, then again that's not a very high bar. <laugh>

15. A.L.D.O 4.1

Can't answer his own question!

You have nothing, zero, zilch not one fùcking original thought in that monkey head of yours. You really are the thickest cùnt in here. You make Quarterwit look like Socrates ya Spastic.

<laugh>

16. DMD

DMD Eh?
    Forum Moderator

4 on the puppet score, and still doesn't have faith that one of the luvvies actually has anything substantial.

Your attempts at distraction are far too obvious. Liven your act up daft lad. :emoticon-0105-wink:

17. DUNCAN DONUTS

I think the point DMD is trying to make is that it's good to hold the government to account in this instance the Tory scum , but you need to offer a better alternative with a plan to improve things.

To just answer the question why should I vote Labour?

Because it's not Tubs defeifel lol .

Is moronic, but that's the response every time .

Aldo's crusade is for Scotland to leave the UK but most Scottish people don't want to , they voted already and the English and Welsh don't get to vote so his anger and resentment is better aimed at his fellow Scottish people .

Never seen anyone on here that wanted Biden as president post any of his achievements or failures so far , which there have been lots.

America has gone to **** but that's fine because Orange man isn't in power.

Easter Road 1980 and DMD like this.
  18. DUNCAN DONUTS

19. A.L.D.O 4.1

The point DuMDum is trying to make is that the Labour leaning cùnts in here say the Tories are melts, which he actually agrees with, but don't post any alternative solutions but nor does he. Instead he hums and haws and posts infantile shìte to me who happens to be the only person that answered his question. He's that fùcking thick he can't remember me doing that just yesterday.

I don't think you should vote Labour mate. I don't think they are any better than the current bunch of charlatans.

Again, very few Scottish people actually talk about Scotland on this thread. It's mostly English folk posting unadulterated pìsh and establishment propaganda. I will try and tell them the truth of the matter but it then just turns into infantile slagging of Jocks and Scotchland. Some folk just can't handle the truth I suppose.

I care not a jot about Biden or America. It's a lunatic asylum being run by the loonies. Alas the Americanisation of Britain means that we are much the same. Although less gunier tbf.

20. DMD

DMD Eh?
    Forum Moderator

That's just more of your inane babble, to try to cover up your purple faced rage at having your stupidity highlighted yet again.

My point (like you) is very simple.

The luvvies on here have blubbed and whined for a decade, but their offerings can be summarised as 'not that' and they rarely if ever offer an alternative. The alternative is all that I was after.

On many threads I have listed my views on various topics, which puts lie to yet another part of your inane babble.

You tried to spin it to put the onus on me to answer the question, but that is simply cowardice on your part, as you and the luvvies are **** scared to offer your alternative approaches to the current situations.

Your meltdown since then simply confirms the point of me asking the question.