1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Bristol Rovers game

Discussion in 'Shrewsbury' started by greenhousmeadowman, Oct 18, 2017.

1. greenhousmeadowman

greenhousmeadowman Well-Known Member

What a great first half performance - both wingers were rampant in attack and Nolan ran the game - though it has to be said that Rovers were poor defensively. Then we opted to conserve energy in the second half and I have no problems with that. Any team that does not try to match up our midfield is going to be in trouble against us and credit must also go to Morris who was very mobile and lead the line well. Difficult to pick a MOTM but I would have to go for Rodman who had his best ever game for us. It probably wont be as easy on Saturday but I would love to see us beat Fleetwood for once and maintain our lead at the top of the league.

2. Matster

Matster Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

What a great result it was. I was a tad worried for first ten minutes as Rovers were comfortably dealing with our players and then Deano's quick throw out changed all of that.

The whole team worked well together and it was great to see four different names on the score sheet. As you mention MoM is hard to pick and Rodman and Brown are both worthy contenders.

3. Matster

Matster Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

Match highlights