1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Bristol Live

Discussion in 'Bristol Rovers' started by old timer, Nov 7, 2019.

1. old timer

old timer Well-Known Member

According to Bristol Live JCH, Tom Nichols, Deon Moore, Gavin Reilly and Kyle Bennett's futures at the Rovers could be decided in the Jan transfer window, Someone I spoke to at the club reckoned that JCH would be leaving as he has not signed a new contract with his agent being prosecuted in the London court case which I haven't seen the result of.
    January could be a very interesting period this year. four of the above named are our strikers. Really hope that JCH Reilly stay. Would like to see Tom Nichols played as an attacking L Mid Fielder which would take pressure off him to score goals

2. Gastronomic

Gastronomic Well-Known Member

I would like JCH to stay - and he may stay because I think he's doing so well because he's at Rovers. Also agree that Nichols is much better in an attacking midfield role. He creates a lot.

old timer likes this.
  3. Captain Jack Sparrow

Forum Moderator

If JCH goes, we need to get as many points now as possible as could be a struggle in the 2nd half of the season.

4. Delsy

Delsy Active Member

Maybe, but I think from what I have seen of this league so far this season the term 'average' might be being complimentary, to finish in the bottom third this year you are going to have to be crap and to actually go down you are going to have to be crappier than crap and I think even without the inked up striker we could possibly be a little better than that.

5. old timer

old timer Well-Known Member

As JCH is under contract I hope we would get a seven figure fee for him with his striking record plus a few quid for Nichols, Reilly and Bennett, Moore I am guessing would go on a free
    If we get money for them it would depend on whether GC was given the money to strengthen the squad with or whether he would have look for free signings