1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Off Topic Brexiterrs vote today

Discussion in 'Bristol City' started by Red Robin, May 23, 2019.

1. realred1952

realred1952 Well-Known Member

over 2340 posts on this thread and today Christmas eve 2020 we finally got a deal. The final straw being we CLAIMED BACK 25% of our fish! Brexit is now over [ one way or another] with a deal. A number of the EU countries do seem rather pleased and looking forward to the new partnership! The big question is, will there be another jumping ship when, and whom!?
    Looking back this forum has always had a bit of controversy …. strong banter ….. fixed ideals … opinions and when it was over ... moved on to the next one …
    I was an avid believer and a couple friends even told me I changed their thinking! Bit of electric in the air night of the result when another friend, avid remainer found out 3 of his "fellows" had deserted ship … HOWEVER everything up to this time was hunky dory …we had Boris were back to being in the black, country not in debt and promises of nurses doctors police hospitals etc etc … then covid, I must admit still glad I voted out BUT WITH THE DEBT incurred through covid feel very wary for our future!
    In 8 days time, we will be a sovereiegn nation again … but a big hill to climb with the covid debt.
    I believe we have done right for our offspring and future generations … BUT THEY HAVE SHOWN IN THE PAST YEAR, they are not yet mature enough to deal with it ….. Started this whilst in zoom meeting and didn't see RR NEW POST

Last edited: Dec 24, 2020
    Red Robin likes this.
: Brexitparty