1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Brexit or Remain voters?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Toby, Sep 5, 2017.

1. Toby

Toby GC's Life Coach

Four serving members of the British army have been arrested on suspicion of being members of the recently banned neo-Nazi group National Action.

A 22-year-old from Birmingham, a 32-year-old from Powys, a 24-year-old from Ipswich and a 24-year-old from Northampton, all men, have been arrested under the Terrorism Act on suspicion of being members of a proscribed organisation, West Midlands police said.

An army spokeswoman confirmed to the Guardian that serving members were among those arrested.

“We can confirm that a number of serving members of the army have been arrested under the Terrorism Act for being associated with a proscribed far-right group,” she said. “These arrests are the consequence of a Home Office police force-led operation supported by the army. This is now the subject of a civilian police investigation and it would be inappropriate to comment further.”

All four are being held at a police station in the West Midlands and a number of properties are being searched in connection with the arrests. The police force said the men had been arrested on suspicion of offences under the Terrorism Act 2000, namely being members of a proscribed organisation, National Action.

A statement from West Midlands police said: “The arrests were pre-planned and intelligence-led; there was no threat to the public’s safety.”

The arrests were carried out with West Midlands counter-terrorism unit in conjunction with units from Wales and the east Midlands.

National Action, an antisemitic, white supremacist group, was banned as a terrorist organisation in December by the home secretary. Amber Rudd said the group had no place in British society.

“I am clear that the safety and security of our families, communities and country comes first,” she said. “So today I am taking action to proscribe the neo-Nazi group National Action. This will mean that being a member of, or inviting support for, this organisation will be a criminal offence.

“National Action is a racist, antisemitic and homophobic organisation, which stirs up hatred, glorifies violence and promotes a vile ideology, and I will not stand for it. It has absolutely no place in a Britain that works for everyone.”

The group, which lauded the murder of the Labour MP Jo Cox, has held demonstrations in UK cities with banners declaring: “Hitler was right”.

The slogan on its former website was: “Death to traitors, freedom for Britain,” which was the only statement given in court by Cox’s murderer, Thomas Mair.

The group has been filmed telling a small group of supporters about “the disease of international Jewry” and that “when the time comes they’ll be in the chambers”. It has also been filmed training supporters in hand-to-hand combat.

-----------

My money is on Brexit voters.

PS: Grove, you have very similar views to these ****s, see why I think you're a waste of life now?

2. Patience

Patience Spastic Arab

PATRIOTS!!!!!!

Deleted and Ciaran like this.
  3. Strange Nipples ST

Strange Nipples ST Well-Known Member

Who would have guessed that people in the army are a bunch of brainless, racist morons?!

@DevAdvocate

4. Toby

Toby GC's Life Coach

The word 'mong' isn't enough to describe those ****s. They might even be thicker than Aldo ffs.

5. monacoger

monacoger POTY 2021

I bet the guy from Birmingham will be black

DUNCAN DONUTS likes this.
  6. GroveRanger

GroveRanger Well-Known Member

I voted Remain.

Failure by all governments to address concerns over immigration led to Farage winning the Brexit vote. Ignorance feeds fear so not surprised that knuckle-draggers like this exist.

steveninaster1 likes this.
  7. Toby

Toby GC's Life Coach

I didn't mean the Remain bit <ok>

You hate the gays and you're scared of coloured people. Noticed you've been a bit bitchy with Trev too recently, so can probably add the jews to the list too.

You're no better than this scummy lot.

8. DUNCAN DONUTS

DUNCAN DONUTS SOCIAL JUSTICE WARRIOR

Yaaaaaaaaaaass the left has found some actual white English male bogeymen with views pretty much exactly the same as Islam.

Blaming the jews for everything ,rampant antisemitism. Check

Homophobic . Check

Glorifies violence and promotes a vile ideology. Check

Calling for death to traitors (apostates). Check

In conclusion not wanting the UK to be governed by weird unelected unaccountable Beurocrats from Brussels makes you a Neo-Nazi.

<applause><applause>

9. Strange Nipples ST

Retards voted to leave the EU. The same sort who blame foreigners for their own inadequacies (mostly sexual).

Mind The Duck likes this.
  10. Mind The Duck

Mind The Duck Well-Known Member

The SS Team

11. DUNCAN DONUTS

Did you vote for Scotland to leave the UK perchance?

<laugh>

As We Know and Toley Fart like this.
  12. Mind The Duck

Mind The Duck Well-Known Member

Jihadists voted Leave too

13. Strange Nipples ST

Yes, but only because I didn't want to be part of the same country that has people like Toby, Grove and Ponders.

Ponders Revisited, Toby, Void and 2 others like this.
  14. GroveRanger

GroveRanger Well-Known Member

Menshy!!

15. The Cunnilungus Connoisseur

The Cunnilungus Connoisseur Official POTY 2011, 2014, 2015, 2018 & 2023

I am investing in arms for the upcoming war of the worlds, I suggest everyone should do likewise.

Allah is sending his foot soldiers to Europe and there will be war.

please log in to view this image

16. DUNCAN DONUTS

The bizzare thing is the East Europeans that we welcomed in are way more racist and homophobic than the English, but the OP doesn't recognise this as they are foreign and it doesn't fit the contrived agenda that he's attempting to construct.
    Not to mention the rise in the right wing in Scandinavia Italy Austria and Germany.

I guess all those rapists and Jihadists that Merkel has imported in created a new Nazi kick back.
    Who da thunkit?
    https://www.google.co.uk/amp/www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/international/germany-fans-nazi-songs-chants-joachim-low-full-of-rage-vs-czech-republic-a7928371.html?amp

Last edited: Sep 5, 2017
  17. Strange Nipples ST

Right wingers and other racists always become more prevalent when 'the fear' is put into them. They're ignorant and easily frightened so lash out at other people they believe are coming to take their jobs, their money or their women (if they actually have any of these things).

The right-wing press, politicians and racist gobshites like Farage know this and use it to their own advantage, whether it be to sell newspapers or further their own careers.

steveninaster1 and Mind The Duck like this.
  18. DUNCAN DONUTS

Never watched crime watch ^^^^

19. Toby

Toby GC's Life Coach

Understandable.

If we got rid of Grove would you reconsider?

20. Toby

Toby GC's Life Coach

So those guys are ok but the brown ones aren't?

Makes sense.