1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Brady's Booked his Xmas Holidays!

Discussion in 'Hull City' started by mussiesredhat, Dec 20, 2011.

1. tomahawk taity

he wasnt playing too well tonight before he got sent off ,and mcshane was awful in the 1st half,and harper? oh dear

2. BigotAlertAnalRimMan

People have turned on him so quickly over the last few weeks it's amazing. he's a kid ffs, cut him some slack... he needs to learn, no point in reacting like that and wanting him out.

3. tomahawk taity

emerton looks good mind you ,bassos kicking was a worry though ,sonny bradley must be close to the first team squad,hes big with plenty of pace

4. BigotAlertAnalRimMan

seriously why do we have mcshite and James "never had any s-HARPER-ness" still? absolute waste of cash.

5. BigotAlertAnalRimMan

bradley and emerton deserve chances at some point this season, they have potential.

6. Double_Dragon

Double_Dragon Well-Known Member

His petulance has already cost us a chance of taking something off our title rivals at Southampton. To get sent off in a reserve game is unforgiveable.

We can't have stupid ****s like him throwing a spanner in the works.

7. StrovolosTiger

StrovolosTiger Well-Known Member

Oh come on Scoots, we've all seen what he can do. So what if he's lost form recently, he's got what it takes to scare defences which, like Stewart, is priceless in this league.

The sending off at Soton wasn't a sending off and this one might just be impetulence. It's not like he's being booked every game is it?

As for it being a reserve game??? What has that got to do with anything? Christ players get into fights in training.

8. StrovolosTiger

Cretin

9. kccircle

kccircle Well-Known Member

The question is quite simply - is he worth the hassle? We know he has talent

10. RicardoHCAFC

RicardoHCAFC Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

Was Bridges violent conduct? (Keane I don't think we need to ask)

The rules clearly say they don't apply to first team games but doesn't explicitly say which offences it's referring to in each case, I wonder if violent conduct is the exception because it's a temper issue rather than just a probability through playing football.

11. StrovolosTiger

I don't understand what this "hassle" is.

He got sent off at Southampton for a fair tackle and been booked once in 19 games.

When he gets done for rape, handling stolen goods, gets done for hit and runs or phucks off to Argentina whenever he feels like it, it becomes a hassle.

12. DaveBambersPostman

Give the lad a break ffs!

I for one would be happy to see him sign permanent terms with us.

13. tigercity

tigercity Well-Known Member

What can we gather from the reserves game?

Brady - we might still sign him/extend the loan but he hasn't done himself any favours.. especially as the team is winning without him..

Sonny Bradly should be our back-up CB now and not McShame.

Basso's kicking iffy probably related to the tendonitis.. we need to look for a new keeper too then

Harper won't be going near the first team again goal or not.. Oli will get a chance

Garcia seems tpo be coming back well

14. DaveBambersPostman

If Basso is still struggling with Tendonitis, we need backup now. It can take many months to clear up fully, even when a doctor has previously said otherwise. I know from personal experience! 'Tis a very unpredictable condition.

15. Jimmy Graham's bald head

Jimmy Graham's bald head Well-Known Member

What was the score?

No great loss if that's the last we see of Brady for me. He had some talent but he was a greedy little bugger and we've already got better in the squad. Will be interesting to see how Sir Alex deals with him (if he knows who he is) having been sent off twice.

16. dem_on

dem_on Member

Any player with that sort of lack of control is a detriment to the team ...................Brady back to Manchester I say. There is no point having a player in the team that could cost you a match at any given moment ,just consider if it happened in a play off final.What he brings to the team is far outweighed by his stupidity.

17. Whitton Tiger

Whitton Tiger New Member

I was stood behind the goal and basso was in real pain when kicking and said he did not want to play! So i reckon we need a keeper in jan, i think that was why Mcshane found it easier to blame him when they scored .

18. King Curtis

King Curtis Well-Known Member

The team has been doing fine without Brady recently. He's a good player but he needs to mature a bit more first, he can't do everything by himself, football is a team game and I can't see this incident going down well with the clubs management team. Maybe best he goes back to Man United and matures abit there first before going out on loan again.

19. StrovolosTiger

You mean like Rooney has done with Manchester United or Suarez has done with Liverpool or Balotelli has done with Manchester City?

As I have said people need to think a bit more before they post. What has Brady done that is so wrong? He's been booked once since he joined us and been sent off for a perfectly good tackle. Now the 19 year old has reacted to something and lashed out. The 19 year old needs to be taught and he will learn and the 19 year old will be the better player for it.

I seem to remember not so long ago people hero worshipping Nick Barmby for clocking Jimmy Bullard. What's the difference here, other than Brady is 19 and Barmby was 35.

20. WithsHC

WithsHC Member

I always thought that reds and yellows in reserves only affected reserves but the HDM seem to think different