1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Prediction League BPPL - HuddersfieldTown (A)

Discussion in 'Cardiff City' started by Blue Sheep, May 2, 2017.

1. Blue Sheep

Blue Sheep Well-Known Member

Lets round this off then. Another season pissed away, which I strangely feel I enjoyed more than the previous years under Saint Russell <laugh> However, I don't feel we can be under any illusion of how much work Warnock has ahead of him this summer. But hopefully with the right acquisitions we can begin to compete in this league again (4 years later....)

30-04-17.JPG

And with once again more riding on the BPPL than City's last game, its time for the permutations!

Division I
    • A very well timed CS against Newcastle leaves @irishbluebird on the brink of his first piece of silverware (other than his multiple Golden Boots), as little as a point could potentially see him over the line. @william5551 requires a CS and probably a bit more if he is to negative Irish's tally of 6 CS's. William can probably feel a bit hard done by, this is Irish's largest margin over him all season.
    • @jonahbluebird & @Barry Tiger have enjoyed fantastic seasons and look set to complete the T4.
    • To the fascinating relegation battle poised on a knife edge. @whiffletree has gone and two of @hampshire Blue, @BluefromBridgend, @Sayer77 and @ninian opinion will join him. Currently the advantage lies with Ninian (and his high CS count), and the status quo remaining would suit him and Bfb. Bonus points for a full house will go to Bfb and Hampshire which has been crucial in past seasons but in reality the only way for any of the above to secure safety is to get points on the board against 'Uddersfield. Despite stumbling @ccfcremotesupport looks like he has done enough to remains clear of the drop.
    Division II
    • If you haven't heard already @Jay-RedeCCFC is this season 2nd Tier Champion and will predict for the first time at the high table.
    • @Rumney Bluebird removes any leeway @bluescull thought he had in securing the 2nd automatic promotion berth. A mighty 4 points for the Toon prediction mean than Scull only just about managed to cling onto 2nd and the leaves the pair tied heading down the final straight. The momentum is with Rumney and the prospect of facing a Playoff campaign must not be what Scull was looking forward to after spending such a large amount of time in the top two. (Both, table has been updated. Good Work <ok>)
    • @danablu & @isawronnymoorescore have both secured a Playoff berth and will likely face each other next week.
    • The cards still remain in @Oldsparkey's hand (and the chase for that illusive third playoff shot) with the BP and higher CS's tally than the chasing @mustyfrog and @blueturk the cat. However, a final day CS could change all that.
    • @FrankfurterBlue could be spared bottom spot as @Stevoldinho is set to take another penalty point for lack of predictions.
    As always fellers, an enjoyable pleasure! Best of luck! <ok>

2. mustyfrog

mustyfrog Well-Known Member

who knows what side Huddersfield will put out this weekend?? assuming a normal side I will go

Huddersfield 2 v 0 Cardiff

thanks for once again running this Mr Sheep and also again, thanks for the invite

Jay-Rede likes this.
  3. william5551

william5551 Well-Known Member

hudders1 city 0,thanks sheep,am going on a nice long holiday now,so see you next season.

Last edited: May 6, 2017
  4. bluescull

bluescull Well-Known Member

Terriers 2-0 City

Off to Rhodes today, but I'll be ready for the play-offs!

Cheers

5. Sayer77

Sayer77 Active Member

HTFC 0 CCFC 0

No Scorer and thanks for all your hard work Mr Blue Sheep

6. whiffletree

whiffletree Well-Known Member

It's tough at the top, as I' ve discovered. Maybe I've 'found my level as top of championship/bottom of premier league type club. Hope the Bluebirds can get to same level next season. Onwards and upwards!!! City to win 1 - 0 against ' udders. Pilks to score.

Cheers again blue sheep for a sterling effort again this year.

7. Jay-Rede

Jay-Rede Well-Known Member

Udders 2 - 1 City with OHHHH KENNETH ZOHOOOORRREEE to net ours please Mr Sheep.

And thank you again for another great season mate. Thoroughly enjoyable and the view is wonderful from the top of the league. Hope the board give me some cash next season to stay up top <laugh><cheers>

8. FrankfurterBlue

FrankfurterBlue Well-Known Member

2 1 to them!!! And Mr Zohore to score once more for us.
    Once again, Mr Sheep, thank yo for all the work you put in. I hope for better performance next year. Maybe we will win more and my failure to predict a loss usually will not work against me.

9. isawronnymoorescore

isawronnymoorescore Well-Known Member

Terriers 1 City 1 please, Zohore to nick a jammy equaliser. Cheers

10. DaiJones

DaiJones Well-Known Member

0 - 0 for me

Cheers Sheep, a big thank you for your hard work all season. Done us proud once again.

<cheers>

11. ccfcremotesupport

ccfcremotesupport Well-Known Member

1-1 zohore.

Thanks for keeping this going Mr sheep. Draws people back every week even when there is little else to post about.

12. BluefromBridgend

BluefromBridgend Well-Known Member

They're in playoffs, form sketchy, if our players can get their eyes off the beach we could get a draw.

Let's go for 1 - 1, Morro to score.

Great work all season Sheepy, thanks. <ok>

13. Oldsparkey

Oldsparkey Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

Now let's see - how do I hang onto that last playoff spot?

If I predict the same 2-0 to 'Udders as Musty, then that's him sorted but that Turk is the problem. He's the only other that can catch me and he's always a late prediction league poster - the bugger could do it. <steam>

Sod it, I'll give Musty a chance........<laugh>

Sheepy - gimme an Udders 1 - 2 City result with Player of the season Gunnar to get one of them.

Incidentally, there's a lot of sheep shagging going on around here so I suppose I'll have to join in - well done Sheepy and when are you free? <laugh><ok>

14. BluefromBridgend

Only if she's a pretty one though!!!!

Last edited: May 5, 2017
  15. Blue Sheep

Haven't you heard Sparks - this is the annual Sheep Ego Boost Week! <ok>
    For the price of train fare to Porthcawl I'm yours! <laugh>

16. Oldsparkey

Oldsparkey Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

Livestock not allowed on trains.....<laugh>

Anyway, there ain't any trains to Porthcawl anymore - the old Porthcawl Halt station was shut by Beeching in the 60's.

Used to be a dead end station for the old Llynfi and Ogmore Valley line and I can remember it - just!......<laugh>

17. Blue Sheep

Have to settle for Bfb cycling down from Bridgend then! <laugh>

18. BluefromBridgend

What? Again?

Blue Sheep likes this.
  19. irishbluebird

irishbluebird Well-Known Member

Huddersfield 2-0 Cardiff
    Thanks again Sheepy for all the work running the prediction league.

Last edited: May 7, 2017
  20. taffthefish

taffthefish Well-Known Member

1-1 score draw with Bamba breaking the net.