1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Boycott the Southampton game

Discussion in 'Leeds United' started by Jerel Ifil, Jan 18, 2012.

1. Liw

Liw Member

Being a good football chairman is growing the fan base, understanding the fans and getting results on the pitch

What has Bates Done

So why dont you stop sticking your nose in and pretending that your a rival of leeds, or that we even think about you horrible cockney ****s.

2. Cunning

Cunning Member

Who said we were rivals you stupid yorkshire ****. Im speaking to knobbo so speak when spoken to, or carry waving your scarf while Uncle Ken rapes your history you **** wit. <laugh>

3. Jud_Danger

Jud_Danger Member

Good result Saturday mate <ok>

4. Jerel Ifil

Jerel Ifil Well-Known Member

Because you did. How come you didn't make it to the Championship in 2009? <eek> Beaten by ****ing Scunny <laugh>

5. Cunning

Cunning Member

Not bad 12 v 9 mate!

I still think we'll finish above Leeds, ive offerd uncle ken £100. He'll look after it for ya lads ;)
    Who knew you lot were so touchy?! All I do is suggest you dont waste your time protesting when it's obviously falling on deaf ears and its met with a barrage of abuse. If owned your club i'd probly run it into the ground too! Ungratefull ****s! <laugh>

6. The-Don

The-Don Well-Known Member

I know what Shane Lowry is like, hes a right dirty little **** and was lucky to not get sent off for stamping on becchio at elland road!

So dont think that was the refs fault.

7. Jerel Ifil

It's not falling on deaf ears though. Whenever we protest, he reacts. Makes transfer fees more accountable, calls us morons, calls together the supporters groups for dialogue. None of that would have happened without protests. It's clearly had an effect on him. And as long as we boycott as well as protesting, the message will start to spread and hit home.

But yeah, great idea of staying silent. That will really get things done. I'll remember to pass the info onto anyone ever who decided to try and effect changes against a leader who won't initially listen. <ok>

*ready for fishing lolz/touchy intcha lolz type reply*

8. Jud_Danger

Jud_Danger Member

yeah pretty bad 0-6.

I dont know where you get the info to suggest you'll finish above us?

Maybe its the form 1st half of the season:

Leeds - Played 26 Won 11 Drawn 6 Lost 9 GF 40 GA 37 - PTS 39
    Milwall - Played 26 Won 6 Drawn 8 Lost 12 GF 24 GA 34 - PTS 26

No......cant be that.

Maybe its based on how we faired in the 1st meeting of this season:

Leeds (2) Snodgrass 62, 65
    Milwall (0)

No.....cant be that either!!!

So it must be becuase we are selling Jonny Howson & you think you be stronger when he leaves? (he got injured in the game Vs Millwall didnt he??? Maybe im wrong!!) since the:

Leeds - Won 2 Drawn 3 Lost 2 - 12pts from 21
    Milwall - Won 1 Drawn 1 Lost 5 - 4pts from 21

So without some sort of evidence to back it up. Ya just being silly.

9. Cunning

Cunning Member

How the **** would I have evidence for something that is going to happen in the future? That would make me a psychic. Typical Leeds, living in the past...

10. Cunning

Cunning Member

No I whole heartedly agree with taking action if unhappy with Government ownership of a company or any other kind of authority you are unhappy with, that's democracy for you! I was just hoping you weren't all pinning your hopes on him leaving because a few people changed their scarves for the day. After all you've all wanted him out for years, doing a fine job so far i see! <laugh>

11. Jerel Ifil

Yeah I don't get the scarves thing. But I think media pressure could definitely get to him if we can get the sort of exposure Blackburn fans have over time by protesting. He loves to be in the press all the time portrayed as this old-school warrior fighting for proper old-fashioned football again, as a cheeky old fox who's prone to the odd rant, but if the journos start turning on him (and Christ, there are loads who'd love to!) he could get very pissed off indeed.

I've always said he's in this for the publicity and attention mainly. He's been a congenital attention seeker ever since his parents ditched him at a young age and he was forced to make a living for himself in the slums of South London. And when he's powerless and cornered, that's when we will see him leave the club with his wrinkly old tail between his legs.

12. The-Don

****ing atleast we want to get rid of someone who is doing no good for our club,

You Millwall fans are quite happy to keep people that arent doing any good for your club!

Kenny Jackett wouldve gone a long time ago if hed have been manager of a big club like Leeds

13. Whiteyorkist

Whiteyorkist Active Member

Please!! I've just had to put my Snicker down after reading that. GAG!

14. Cunning

Cunning Member

KJ Played 231, won 101 Drawn 56 Lost 74 win%43.72
    SG Played 167,won 83 Drawn 44 lost 40 win % 49.70

We've played the same people for the past few years and your "big club" isn't exactly making us look silly now isit Knobbo, come on. Be fair!

15. lifecheshirewhite

yes,your facts say we are.considering we've sold over £10 million worth of players.you've sold 1 for £3 mill and look like going down.

16. The-Don

What about unbeaten percentage? N loss percentage? :) big club but we've spent less than you lot :)

17. swanseaandproud

swanseaandproud Well-Known Member

two or three thousand fans boycotting matches wont make a difference, just look how many fans have stopped going anyway, 40K+ are non existant today, it hat to be a significant number that will turn heads, say only 3k turned up for a home match then bates would have no choice but to listen as it will start to cost him and he wont like that im sure....

18. Jerel Ifil

That's the ultimate aim. It's just about convincing the ignoramuses, Bates lovers and 'support the team'ers that they have to boycott if they want Leeds United to be great again.

19. Best Fans

Best Fans Active Member

Looks how angrily Bates reacted to the protests at the start of the season. And he claims that was only a few hundred people. He doesn't like criticism of any kind, and protests will get movement on the ownership.

20. bite-yer-legs

bite-yer-legs Member

I have been watching Leeds for over 20 years & this is the first season me & my mates have boycotted Elland Road, no matter how much it pains us to do it we WONT fund Bates raping our Club. We are members & go to as many away games as possible to support the TEAM.
    So I fully support any boycott, & the Soton game would be the perfect platform infront the Sky camera's. And will hopefully embarras & infuriate Bates!
    I would have gone to the ground to protest but cant because they have put the kick off back to 5:20pm & I am on a damned night shift that night.
    Will be interesting to see how many people go into the ground. I can understand why, cos its kills me not to go. But if we all stood together on this one occasion Bates, as arrogant as he is would have to take notice & either do one (preferably) or change how he (mis)runs this Club.