1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Boris reported to the Met

Discussion in 'Bristol City' started by AshtonRed, Jan 25, 2022.

1. AshtonRed

AshtonRed Well-Known Member

2. Angelicnumber16

Angelicnumber16 Well-Known Member

The likes of Starmer and the vile Sturgeon can hardly wait for us to rejoin the single market
    The promises of Tax cuts for business in the Autumn is too little too late for the Tories who have failed on controlling immigration (legal and illegal), cost of living and the very anti Tory policy of raising taxes.
    Yes Boris has had a lot to cope with, and with a partial Brexit, the successful vaccine rollout and his overall handling of the war in Ukraine and standing up for the Russians while the Germans and French cower in fear of having their gas supplies cut off, he's done very well.
    But misleading the house, breaking his own rules and not being ruthless with Cummings will cost him eventually.

So anyone but Hunt for next leader.

Redprintt likes this.
  3. AshtonRed

4. realred1952

realred1952 Well-Known Member

UUUM I see some of your descriptive remarks are aimed at the person quite often!

5. AshtonRed

No one’s perfect, I do try not to, I accept I get it wrong sometimes. Unlike some though I try not to lower myself to using juvenile name calling,

6. wizered

wizered Ol' Mucker
    Staff Member

I can't imagine you being upset about 'Gobby' - 'Blobby' and the 'Feeble Captain' or the ' Blonde Buffoon' but they behave like children, it tends to stick.

7. realred1952

You are an equal to Confucious! .... how can you define categories for name calling .... pretty much all the names you object are descriptive of the person .... go to Scotland and there is many people that refer to the 2 main fronts of "power" with nick names .. and that includes people that voted for them ... they dont like them but voted for them as they didnt like the others either ..... Womble has been Womble for as long as he has been elected ...

8. AshtonRed

You are waffling, I didn’t mention you , I said unlike some, obviously you feel you fall into that category or wouldn’t have tried to justify yourself

9. AshtonRed

I’m not upset of course, makes no difference to me, I just thought you were above all that.

10. wizered

wizered Ol' Mucker
    Staff Member

I like to mix it, wind it up, stir the pot, take the piss at times, some even think I cross and uncross my legs occasionly, I totally respect humanity and forum rules but we can be serious or show humour, as I am contiuously being reminded by certain individuals this is a public forum and all opinions should be welcomed and I do.

Reliant Robin TC2 likes this.

11. AshtonRed

I also like to stir the pot at times , consider yourself stirred <laugh><laugh>

12. wizered

wizered Ol' Mucker
    Staff Member

please log in to view this image

AshtonRed likes this.
  13. Oldsparkey

Oldsparkey Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

<laugh><laugh><laugh>...........:emoticon-0105-wink:

14. realred1952

definetly a confucious issue ... I merely replied to a post giving a backkground ... the use of "nick names" goes back centuries ... ... it's deemed vain to put a nickname to oneself! ....

15. AshtonRed

In the past they didn’t know better, now some of us do, obviously some less intelligent ones don’t. :emoticon-0105-wink:

16. robbiethemole

robbiethemole Well-Known Member

Ghandi once wrote, ' if there's an idiot in power, it is because those who elected him are well represented'.......... very apt in today's world.
    BTW what is Kasey Palmer like ? Away from all the B/S around Pearson not wanting/using creative players?

17. realred1952

dont be little yourself AR you are pretty much above less intelligent level :emoticon-0100-smile

18. AshtonRed

I realise that, I guess the question is, are you ? <laugh>

19. realred1952

PMQ's very enjoyable and Boris was on top form. WOMBLE still hasnt changed his script although got some comedy script writers to tart it up a bit..
    Sir Keir "hindsight" Starmer .... did an awful lot in the repair of the Monday VOTE! THE WHOLE country knows that almost 2 years of Covid has decimated the ability of the NHS to perform operations and do day to day consultations so waste 4 or so of his questions on the waiting time of NHS . Also to date he stated a lack of recruitment into NHS VIA DOCTORS /NURSES and other staff. As an ex "failed solicitor" he should know that such jobs do not happen overnight a doctor takes about 5 years / surgeons likely closer to 10 and nurses anything from 18 months to 3 years. A policeman is 2 years plus [ grand daughter is training to be one and has almost completed the first of 4 years.
    Iwas looking forward to a bit of a roasting for Boris ... from Womble and Capt Hindsight ... but they failed to take the chance, in fact they used the time to continue their repetitive old hat reminisences about NHS/POLICE/and TAX, WHAT ABOUT THE REAL ISSUES like Ukraine, world poverty for food, possibility Russian actions can kill maybe 1,000,000 children, women and men in the next 2 years.
    ENERGY CRISIS ..... slagged off the help given without meaningful input.
    THE 2 main opposition leaders would be the death knell of the UK ... they BOTH perform like true a*s wi**s..

NOW MAYBE we can move on and get it done..
    One thing I noted today was the labour questions were all trying to make jokes around the comments they made ... dismal failures ... especially the Manchester gorton MP who should spend a couple weeks rehearsing his question as trying to be funny it is all in the delivery ... and he screwed it

20. realred1952

of course, a bit dissapointing on my last IQ test though it had gone down 2 points to 121 [ 362 highest ever was 127, 25 years ago [ I do 3 separate tests and take average, tests are from 20 Q's to 30 Q's ]:emoticon-0148-yes::emoticon-0148-yes::emoticon-0148-yes: